Is BH&G SCC out yet?

allimac

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a note I received from BH&G a few days ago.

"Simply Creative Crochet is an annual publication and is not available by subscription at this time. The last issue came out in October of 2004. The next issue will be on the newsstands October 25, 2005."

So I guess there will be quite a few of us heading to the stores Oct. 25th LOL

I will defintly be on the look out for it.. It is a good magazine. Such a bummer that they dont go and have it as a monthly magazine though :(.. Maybe if we all start emailing them etc they might get the hint to start making it as a monthly one..

Thanks for letting us know of the date. I thought it was coming out on Oct. 8, thought I read that somewhere and kept checking Target, AC Moore, even the book stores. When it first came out, I called to ask if it would be offered as a subscription but was told at that time, it would not be.

LI Roe

I will defintly be on the look out for it.. It is a good magazine. Such a bummer that they dont go and have it as a monthly magazine though :(.. Maybe if we all start emailing them etc they might get the hint to start making it as a monthly one..

I think a better hint would be is if we all ran out and bought it. :D

Thanks for letting us know of the date. I thought it was coming out on Oct. 8, thought I read that somewhere and kept checking Target, AC Moore, even the book stores. When it first came out, I called to ask if it would be offered as a subscription but was told at that time, it would not be.

LI Roe

Your welcome :) Actually I thought it was coming out in early Oct too so there must have been something somewhere that said that! I finally e-mailed them in frustration after searching for days with no luck. I can't wait until Oct. 25!

I bought BH&G Knit IT and read that the Simply Creative Crochet magazine comes out October 25th, but I haven't been able to get to a store. Has anyone gotten it yet? I can't wait! I LOVE this magazine! :manyheart I am constantly still looking and making things from the 2003 premiere issue!

:thair :thair :thair i can not find it anywhere, it looks like it is out according to lions brand web site. anyone having any luck at all, i think i will go to barnes and noble monday and see if they have it, i find that they usually have it before anyone else in the area. why i do not know, but thats the way it has been for me for the last few mags i have searched for. i will let ya know if i find it:hug :hug :hug

I've been to Joanns, Barnes and Noble, Borders and a couple of supermarkets and I still can't find it. But I have seen it on the LB website. I think I am giving up and ordering it online. :think

earlier in this thread, someone posted this link to another thread http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13007&page=2 and in it you'll find a quote by RitziMitzi that says "I just spoke to someone in the editorial office of BHG and she said to expect the 2005 issue to hit the stands the first or second week of November!"

i hope this clears up all the discussion. :yay

Archived