Is BH&G SCC out yet?

allimac

I found it at my local B&N store, but also didn't find anything in there I'd make. Perhaps if I had more time, but I was also feeling a bit poor.

The lady who was getting some knitting mags from the same rack said, "You should check out this one" (pointing to the Interweave Knits Crochet) I smiled back and said I already did and agreed with her. :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found mine at Target. I'm disappointed with it and wish that I had had time to look through it at the store....because I wouldn't have bought it. I cannot believe that there are 7 scarf patterns, and 7 hat patterns! While I know we are heading for winter, and I like hats/scarves, that was overkill. When I am buying a mag I don't want those to be the majority of the patterns! There are already so many great patterns online and such. I don't have the urge to make anything in there. Ah well, I can always RAOK it:)

I got mine at Walmart yesterday.

I'm totally opposite of you guys. I like it so much better than the Interweave or Family Circle one. While I agree about the ponchos and scarfs, I found a lot of other stuff I liked. I did like the daisy poncho and since I have a 2 year old, this is a great and different pattern that I may try. I liked the headband, which I'd been thinking of doing something like but had to put off until she liked things on her head. I like the little girl purse, she loves purses. Loved the pants and shirt trim. Liked the fulled purse, laughed that they called it felted though. Loved the ottoman cover although if I do it, I'll change it to a solid panel rather than a mesh one. Liked the skirt and hope my niece likes it so I can make it for her.

I do like the asymmetrical jacket and again hope my niece likes that. However I would make it symmetrical.

Yes I probably could have found or come up with these on my own but it's nice to have them right there with great pictures of a finished product.

Archived