Drop in the Pond ~ Pink

teakaycee

This is one of two comfort'ghans I'm making for the sweet girls that were killed in a car accident on their way to last minute Christmas shopping.... in our community!???? They went to school with my boys. It's just so heart breaking!????

post-18634-0-68229500-1388473165_thumb.jpg

????

It's beautiful. Sorry to hear about your communities loss. That's so sad. Bless you for being so sweet. Wishing you a Happy New Year

????Thank you!!!????

This is one of two comfort'ghans I'm making for the sweet girls that were killed in a car accident on their way to last minute Christmas shopping.... in our community! They went to school with my boys. It's just so heart breaking!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I'm not sure I understand this.  Are you giving them for burial purposes or to the families?  (I should explain that my brain is still on vacation after my illness last summer)

I'm not sure I understand this.  Are you giving them for burial purposes or to the families?  (I should explain that my brain is still on vacation after my illness last summer)

????I'm making these for the families!

It's a way of hugging their babies when they need to!????????

????

I'm making these for the families!

It's a way of hugging their babies when they need to!

Thank you for explaining this. As I said, my thinking power has gone recently.  they are so pretty.

Thank you for explaining this. As I said, my thinking power has gone recently.  they are so pretty.

Oh.... No worries my dear!! ????

Thank you for the compliment! ????

Archived