hellooo from southampton uk

Emily Webber

Hi guys, I came on to get a bit of help with something but obv polite to introduce myself and my crochet adventures.

my friend got me into crochet when she was doing her textiles degree about a year ago. after her failed attempt to teach me; I took matters into my own hands and learnt via a couple of videos on youtube. I love making clothes mainly, my favourite crochet designer is definatley doris chan. and as a hospital worker, when it gets quiet on my night shifts i get a chance to get my crochet out, i love how easy it is to just keep it in my handbag and get out on trains etc

:manyheart

:welcome from Pittsburgh

Hi guys, I came on to get a bit of help with something but obv polite to introduce myself and my crochet adventures.

my friend got me into crochet when she was doing her textiles degree about a year ago. after her failed attempt to teach me; I took matters into my own hands and learnt via a couple of videos on youtube. I love making clothes mainly, my favourite crochet designer is definatley doris chan. and as a hospital worker, when it gets quiet on my night shifts i get a chance to get my crochet out, i love how easy it is to just keep it in my handbag and get out on trains etc

:manyheart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived