Hi friends! From Japan. But soon L.A.

bridzy

Hello, I am a new member here. Im here cus love crochet. I like to keep in touch with anybody who loves it too.

So far, I live in Japan, but end of this year, I will be in L.A. Cus I will try au pair program! Sounds fun right? :dance Im japanese, and 23 years old. I started crochet 1 year ago. It was amazing to find how much its fun!! You know how I feel.

My favorite thing to make is baby booties!! The only problem is I dont have baby yet, and even marriage... lol. Im good at preparing huh? Hope to get nice husband soon. :welcome hehe.

I became a member of crochetblogs ring. But I cant log in yet. I dont know why... But soon, I will make my crochet blog, and show you my projects.

Also, I will show you Japanese yarn! You like it? Its not cheap like Red Heart, but still nice. There are alot of variations.

Well, Im looking forward to make friends here!!:clap

Thanks.

Hi Bridzy!

Welcome to Crochetville!

I lived in Japan from when I was 6 until I was 8. I think the neighborhood of Tokyo we lived in was Jindaiji Machi. I may not have written that correctly. At that time my road was like a rural area - there was a small farm across the street from us, and next to us on the same side of the road was a farm that grew little pine trees. I don't remember much from my time there, unfortunately.

My cousin married a Japanese girl but since I live in England I have not been able to get to know her very well.

Baby booties are nice! You can donate them to hospitals or give them to friends.

I hope your time in LA goes well.

kind regards

Karen

Hi I'm Therese and i live in Lawndale, California,

i would love to see Japanese yarn ... Baby Booties are fun to make ... there are people having babies all the time .. maybe even family or friends .. they make great gifts .. hahahaha .. your time will come for a husband and babies .. but keep making those booties .. hahahhaa .

Welcome to crochetville .. :hook:welcome

Hello!! Welcome to Crochetville! A good friend and colleague of mine is moving to Tokyo this month with his wife to start a new job! I hope to go visit them someday.....one never knows perhaps I will move there to work for a little bit (sssshhhh don't tell my family that one! :lol )

Archived