Jetta in Her New Sweater

Mom w/a Motif

I finally got around to crocheting my dog a sweater. :cheer I was so excited to have finished it for her. But... I'm not sure if she likes it. :( I used the Dog Sweater pattern from Red Heart. I didn't do the stripe pattern, I just used a variegated yarn (Red Heart Pink Camo, and Rose for the edging/collar). I think I made the largest size. I can't remember. :think Anyway~ thanks for looking.

**Her ears are plastered to her head, because I kept telling her "Sit. Stay." I think she thought she was in trouble or something. :P (So I added a couple pictures of how she looks normally, lol...)

post-20-135897731108_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897731112_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897731115_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897731118_thumb.jpg

She is too cute. Yes- she looks a little concerned in the sweater pics like she is saying "Mom YOU put me in this and I'M the one in trouble??" LOL! The sweater looks great though and I can see how short her hair is so I'm sure she'll appreciate it! I know we have a larger short haired dog and she get pretty excited when I pull out the sweaters - she knows she'll be warmer! Great work.

Jetta is just so cute in her new sweater. I think she is just unsure of what is going on. It won't take long for her to associate the sweater with getting to go out. Great job!

• 2 months later...

Archived