Valentine Hearts Purse: Thoughts? Opinions? Criticisms?

CindysSweetThings

I just finished making this purse. It is 13 in sq and the handles are 8 ins above the top of it. It isn't lined because I am not very good at that.

What do you think? I'm only 80% pleased with it. I think I should have made two more hearts squares and placed them in the center on both sides. It looks like it is missing something. Sigh.... There is no way I am going to frog it. Another thing, the hearts don't really look like hearts unless you are up close. From a distance, they look like plain red flowers. I went ahead and posted it on etsy but I have a feeling I just wasted $.20.

post-48303-135897730422_thumb.jpg

Your stitches are very nice. I don't see why you wouldn't get 20 bucks out of it. Maybe you just don't like it yet because you haven't lined it. I'm sure you'll find a fabric that compliments the bag and it will all come together for you! :)

I think it looks great! I can see what you mean about the hearts looking like flowers, that's what I thought at first. But the purse still looks great!

I have to agree in that is looks great..and the hearts are hard to see..could you outline stitch them in white?

Archived