Sign in to follow this  
Skoggy

Biker Comfortghan for MIL and FIL

Emma, I have 2 here ready to go to the PO for you. I meant to do it yesterday and realized en route that I forgot them :(:lol

Well, I have my two squares done for you. Meant to go out earlier this week and kept forgetting (silly me) and now I'm pretty well snowed in for a few days. Will definitely go out on Monday!

Not to worry ladies. No need to rush. I'm just thankful that you are helping me with this. Big :hug

Thank you marpan79 for the 2 beautiful squares you sent. I received them today.

post-54070-135897737669_thumb.jpg

Here is the progress so far (not with marpans squares though because I took this a while ago when I previously said I would).

post-54070-135897737672_thumb.jpg

Its looking great! Thank you so much all.

• Like 1

Thank you Nira and Tiffer93 for the great squares! :hug

The 'ghan is getting there. Just finished making some myself to add to the pile. Need to start blocking them soon so that they are ready to go when I have enough squares to put it all together.

Hey Emma. I just saw this. Send me your address and I will see about getting some squares to you as soon as I can! Praying for your family!

I received a beautiful square today for the In Laws ghan.

post-54070-135897768211_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much! :hug :hug

I'm going to start planning on how its going to go together. I know I still need some but don't know exactly how many.

It was a pleasure making it! Know that warm wishes and prayers where crocheted into every stitch.

For those who aren't familiar with the pattern, It is called "Hope"; I thought it was appropriate for the comfortghan! I just stitched 4 of them together to make it 12"

Count me down for 2 more. I'll send them in a few weeks when I do another square for your new baby for the friendship-ghan cal.

Aww thanks Nira. I've got a new address so PM when you are ready to send anything. :hug

aww thanks nira. I've got a new address so pm when you are ready to send anything. :hug

k :D

It was a pleasure making it! Know that warm wishes and prayers where crocheted into every stitch.

For those who aren't familiar with the pattern, It is called "Hope"; I thought it was appropriate for the comfortghan! I just stitched 4 of them together to make it 12"

Cindy that is awesome! I thought about making smaller squares and putting them together to make a larger one. Where did you find that pattern, or did you come up with it?

Estee, thank you! I look forward to receiving your package. :hug

Jel-Rel Drood, yes can do with a few more. PM me if you want my address. :hug

Thank you Estee for the square I received in the mail this morning. It is deeply appreciated.

post-54070-135897771903_thumb.jpg

Hi all!

Just wanted to say that I am getting round to putting this together. I've been making some squares as well but if anyone else wants to help, then that would be great.

Thank you so much to Pineknott for these 2 squares I received today!

MIL and FIL are actually coming over from Sweden in November so I'm hoping to have the blanket finished by then.

Thanks again :hug

post-54070-0-16445800-1377775168_thumb.jpg