Hello Kitty & Sock Monkey

jessicali

2 Newest Hats.

My son Michael models his Sock Monkey :o)

Hello Kitty is for DH's 3 1/2 year old cousin [strange that he's got a little cousin who'd just 1 week older than our youngest lol]

post-46820-135897724188_thumb.jpg

post-46820-135897724191_thumb.jpg

Ha, guess what our sock monkey hats look almost exactly alike. What pattern did you use? I used flat black buttons for my eyes and gave him eye brows.What yarn did you use? I would like to make a girl one with pink yarn soon. I used Vanna White. I had scrap red yarn so I used that up. Your Hello Kitty hat is adorable.

Ha, guess what our sock monkey hats look almost exactly alike. What pattern did you use? I used flat black buttons for my eyes and gave him eye brows.What yarn did you use? I would like to make a girl one with pink yarn soon. I used Vanna White. I had scrap red yarn so I used that up. Your Hello Kitty hat is adorable.

I can't get any brand of yarn here except for RHSS - unless I am in the closest walmart super center which is 30 minutes away. I never go to that town, so I stick with RHSS for everything I do!! Eye brows is a good idea! I wanna do a sleeping owl sometime!! The pattern I used is one I found on Ravelry!! It was a free pattern. Let me search for the link!

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/free-sock-monkey-hat-pattern

• 1 month later...

Archived