2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

I FINALLY budged on my totals!!! A good friend came to the house today who's crocheting a multi-colored afghan. I gave him some of my yarn that I know I'm not going to use again, so...

Stashbuster Total: WTD +32 YTD +11

:c9

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't done much of anything this week - except the final round on a few of my granny squares for my granny square afghan... nothing used up... HOWEVER - I did give a skein to my daughter! My score for

Week Ending 6/23/2012 is:

WTD +2 / YTD-3

Haven't finished any more skeins, so for the week I'm at:

WTD: -52; YTD: -226

Alright! Your score beat mine! :)

:manyheart

PBLKNP +32 ~~ Gold Medal!

Pineknott +10 ~~ Silver Medal!

Ellie 13 +3 ~~ Bronze Medal!

Crabby Rat +2

prettywoman030981 +2

BigPinkPolkaDot +0

Shannart +0

tnkycrochetnut +0

walker1021 +0

cshort -3

Izabelka -4

dragonpuck -5

Frloplady -6

CLLinda -18

yarn geek -52

Braxxi -60 ~~ Shoot the Moon! AGAIN!

How exciting! I don't remember ever winning the Gold Medal! Thanks for making my day!

:c9

I've started on a shawl this week, so I'm hoping to work through a few more skeins this week... :crocheting

wtd -60

ytd -254

Holy crap, you passed me with both scores!:blink

:lol

I was totally expecting to shoot the moon this week. If you'd like, I can post scores for you since I would've shot the moon last week by two points had I remembered to get my scores in.

I'm really trying to work out of my stash, so I would like to join, even if I'm late to the party. It's time to stay out of the stores, stop looking at all the delectable online choices, and consider the radical plan of collecting money instead of yarn for retirement!

I'm really trying to work out of my stash, so I would like to join, even if I'm late to the party. It's time to stay out of the stores, stop looking at all the delectable online choices, and consider the radical plan of collecting money instead of yarn for retirement!

:welcome

It's never too late to join!

Holy crap, you passed me with both scores!:blink

:lol

I was totally expecting to shoot the moon this week. If you'd like, I can post scores for you since I would've shot the moon last week by two points had I remembered to get my scores in.

Lol! If you want to. Are we racing to the bottom this year? :devil

didn't get my scores posted like I thought I would this weekend. It was only a -6 so nothing earth shattering. If the scorekeeper could add it that would be great!

Done! ;)

Lol! If you want to. Are we racing to the bottom this year? :devil

I think so; you're my first challenger this year. ;)

Yeah, I can post scores this weekend. I must be feeling withdrawal or something. :lol

On a side note, I finished a skein, so I'm up +2 this week.

I added you to the list. Welcome to the group! Page 6 is where the list is.

It looks like it will be a good day to stay in and crochet. The weatherman said it will be about 101 degrees today. So I will stay in, stay cool and crochet!

Using up balls of yarn to make flowers to be put on a wreath for the county fair.

making some hats and using up some scraps of yarn.

Bought yarn for my yarn exchange and a couple for me so -10. Using up skeins in various projects, but will wait to see what I get finished and balled or done

I was up three points and then found two clearance skeins of I Love This Yarn that should go with a weird blue I have. But I am going to crochet furiously tonight and tomorrow -- I will NOT post a negative number for my first week! That would be just too embarrassing :lol

On the positive side, there were four skeins of it and only picked up two of them. I was pretty impressed about that!

Archived