2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

You forgot me, but it doesn't matter because my score was 0. I didn't do as much :crocheting as I wanted to. I did read the book Dead Men Don't Crochet though :lol. I went to Michaels and got 2 skeins to finish an afghan (-4) :(. Today I used 2 balls and rolled a skein down (+3) :cheer. I'm doing OK so far this week.

WTD: - 1 YTD: + 7

Ellie 13

:think I double checked before I finalized the list, but didn't see your score. The last time you posted was on 2/8 (#965), and there wasn't any mention it. I must be missing something. :eek

You've been added to the list!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:woo The week is off to a good start. :tup I am on the last round of a beanie cap. The good part is I have used 2 balls of yarn in making this beanie cap. So I am starting out the week in the positive - a +2. :yay:woo:yay

Finished one skein last night while working on the flannelghan. Since it is Zumba :elle night, not much crocheting will be done. And tomorrow will be homework night since class is on Wed.

Oh, and did I mention?? 14 skeins should be arriving at my doorstep on Wed? :rofl

You cheat tho. You buy the 3.5 oz skeins. Some of us buy the full 7 oz ones. :rofl

You don't complain when I buy those 3.5 oz skeins and still have to take a -2 for them so no whining when I get a +2 for using one. :P

:turtle:vheart

Dang you Michael's!!!:rant TWENTY-SIX skeins of yarn followed me home today...I went in for 2. :blush

I hate when that happens!

:manyheart

I understand completely Braxxi. It always amazes me when I am in the yarn section and watch the yarn start to jump in my cart. While the skeins are jumping they can be heard saying "Hurry up Kathy. Get us out of here." :rofl :rofl

So far this week, I've used up 2 skeins on projects & rolled another into a ball, so I'm at +5. I've got a could more projects to get done this week, plus the Bernat Mystery CAL starts tomorrow' so I'm hoping to use up lots of yarn this week!

Boo - I am -10 for this week =/ My mother in law & I went to Walmart yesterday (Super Center) and I came away with 5 skeins. But it's colors I go through a LOT so I should use them up quickly!

I finished up my sunflower afghan last night and made a ball so am another +1 for the week, which I think only gives me +2 so far :think Now I'm ready to start the mystery cal tomorrow :yay

This will be a bridal shower gift for a friend from school next month :D

post-36814-135897737711_thumb.jpg

post-36814-135897737715_thumb.jpg

Finished up a skein on my baby 'ghan I'm working on for DH new grand neice. Finished up 2 skeins on one of Sue's new tote patterns! I actually didn't have enough for the middle section, but it is turing out really cool anyway!

+6 :woo

Archived