rosebud75

Comfortgahan for my sister

I am wanting to make a comfortghan for my sister. She just lost her 10 yr old son in a traffic accident. He liked spiderman and stuff like that.

So i was thinking maybe red, blue, and black 12 inch squares any pattern is fine and any yarn. Any help you could give would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you and God bless.

I will work some up and send asap. So sorry to hear of your sister's (and your) tragic loss. Thoughts and prayers for your family! :hug

I will definitely do one or two for you. :hugs to your sister and to you as well. I will pm when I get them done. My deepest condolences.

I will definately work up a few for you. What a tragedy, may you have love and comfort from everyone!:manyheart:hug:manyheart:hug

Please send me a pm with your address.

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your nephew. I lost a son 7 years ago. It's heart wrenching and indescribable. I'll make at least one square. Please send me your address. Lots of prayers headed your family's way. :hug

I just finished one of my classes a few weeks early, so I should have a square done this week, first part of next at the latest. So sorry to leave you waiting as long as I have! :hug

I want to say thank you to cshort and Karishema for the squares you have sent me.

If anyone else would like to help i would gladly appriciate it. Thank you and god bless!!

I want to thank everyone that has sent me squares. Im getting it put together, If any one else would like to send me squares i would gladly welcome them.

Thank you everyone!!!

To finish up, do you have a preference for the color? Do you have more or less of one of the colors? I have all three so I can send what you would want most. Let me know.

Sorry I did not see this before! So sorry for your family's loss. Very tragic when a young one passes so soon. When I hear about a child passing now, I always think of my husband watching over them in Heaven. He loved the little ones! Always making kids smile, even in the grocery store or just passing in a hallway. He just had that way about him that children loved. So, tell your sister, I know there are good people in Heaven to help the good Lord watch over him until she is with him again one day.

I am just seeing this now. I am so sorry for your familys loss :hug

Let me know if you are still needing any more squares, I see that you only needed 4 more as of about a week and a half ago. :hug