Hello from New Mexico!

Valerie77

hi everyone, im valerie...actually here to ask a question about the mitered crochet bag in the felting forum...but thought i'd stop here first and introduce myself! i would love to get to know you members more, and hopefully learn some new things!!!

:hi Hi Valerie, New Mexico Wow ... I am from Lawndale, Calif. and i am a semi new person .. It is much fun in here and you seee lots of wonderful patterns, crocheted items and people .. Everybody here is great .. I am hooked on this forum ... so from a Semi Newbie :welcome

hey desertcrocheter..

used to live in ABQ...for almost 10 years...place can get to ya after a while!!

right now im back in my hometown...southern nm, on the other side of the san andreas mts.

and yes, chile season is gearing up!! nothing like walking thru the grocery store parking lot and smelling that delicious roasted chile...mmmmmmmmm:P

and wow you guys....so many responses...great to meet all of you. having fun going thru the forums this morning...this is a great place!!

Not yet. The weatherman keeps telling us it's going to rain, but not yet. Can't wait, though, we really need it. Do you have any good yarn stores down there? I usually have to go to Gossamer Threads in Durango, CO, to get the good stuff. Or ebay. I'm an ebay addict.

Archived