New in Beverly Hills

billylowe310

Greetings Crochetville.

My name is Billy and I am a hairstylist in Beverly Hills. I was referred to this group through meetup.com as I'm trying to join a local crochet group. My great grandmother taught me a few things and she used to crochet for hours at a time - making blankets, hot plate holders, you name it. She loved it. This was back in the 70's when the colors were orange and brown - and she did it up.

I'm a hairdresser in Beverly Hills, and I'm picking up a few new things (even blogging) and thought I'd like to learn to crochet again. I'd ultimately like to make a blanket.

Anyway, my best to all of you. And I look fwd to meeting you, and learning some new things on here.

oh, my very elementary blog is billylowe.blogspot.com

I'm posting daily hair tips, techniques, style trends, etc.

website is just billylowe.com

But anyway, thanks for reading.

Thanks everyone for welcoming me, wow you're all so nice.

Oh, thanks for loving my blog - haha, that was just day 2 but wow it's fun and much info to share - so look out.

So what's the stitch that's on the background of this page in babyblue? Is it an easy one to do? Would it make a good blanket? That's jus tabout my favorite color, AND - the stitch looks really cool.

From sunny SoCal

Billy Lowe signing off for a tues evening.

Hi Billy, nice to see you found this site as well! Hope to see you at a meeting soon! This is a great site for learning, etc. :hook I've already read quite a bit on these forums and I haven't been a registered user very long!

Archived