Cozy Pet Bed

janni

DD decided to unload her extra yarn stash on me so have lots of small projects in my future. This is the cozy pet bed from CPC and thought it turned out cute. Those two little girls aren't mine......dont even know their names yet....belong to my son so I call em Gramma's Girls! Love them dearly!

post-43783-135897675824_thumb.jpg

post-43783-135897675829_thumb.jpg

ty all for the nice comments. I couldn't make up my mind about making this but when I finished it I thought it was soo worth it. I am one of "those" who cannot see it until it is done. Oh and btw, I used two strands and a J hook. The pattern called for three strands and a K hook

Thanks Jani for the tip of the 2 strands....

It looks firm enough ....

I will try with the 2 strands as three will probably kill me..

hugs

Lillibet

ty all for the nice comments. I couldn't make up my mind about making this but when I finished it I thought it was soo worth it. I am one of "those" who cannot see it until it is done. Oh and btw, I used two strands and a J hook. The pattern called for three strands and a K hook

You guys are so kind! Love those names! I started this with three strands and it was too much for me to handle also. I used a some stuffing and worked it around until it stood firm but wasn't real hard(firm)....just enough to mold it. Think I will make some to donate to humane society.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived