Hey Y'All, Hi from MS

Gryphon Crochet

HEy Y'All! Hi from Mississippi.

My name is Kim. Iahve been crocheting for years, but tend to just frog out what I have done and do something else. I tend to lose interest in large projects. Up until now I have focised on small things I can actually get done before my eyes and fingers wander away. I am going to try to work on this and see if I can't manage a sweater or afghan. We'll see.

I am a homeschooling mom to 3 daughters ages 7, 6, and 5. All 3 of them want to learn to crochet. I guess it is contagious.:lol

Later,

Kim WW

3 isn't so many to homeschool. Most of the families around here that homeschool seem to have at least 4.

What a welcome! I figured no one would really come look into the Introduce Yourself forum, but I huess I was wrong. Thank you all for the warm welcome.:manyheart

Did Katrina blow you away? I live in Reno, NV, but spent much of my life in a small town called Seminary, MS. It is near Collins and Hattiesburg and Laurel...at least as near as a tiny town can be near anything!

I have watched the news about Katrina nonstop for two days. My heart and prayers are going out to everyone.

Stitchinpick

Bonjour Kim from Kimberly!! :welcome to Crochetville from Belgium!!! Glad to have you join us! As my mum always says, the more the merrier....and I've found that you can never have too many Kims!! :lol

Archived