PBLKNP

Baby Tree of Life Throw

Thank you so much!

Gorgeous!! I've had that in my WIM list, but I think it's probably way beyond my skills as a knitter. Yours is just beautiful! What yarn did you use?

Patty

Oh, my. I'm drooling. How gorgeous! Love the cabled edge and the trees... and the motif in the center band and the gentle color, and... Pam, this is awesome!

Gorgeous!! I've had that in my WIM list, but I think it's probably way beyond my skills as a knitter. Yours is just beautiful! What yarn did you use?

Patty

I used Lion Brand Pound of Love, which worked out well. I still have a lot left over!

Seriously, this isn't beyond people's skills. I always like what the Yarn Harlot says (I'm paraphrasing here): Every pattern, no matter how complicated, is always knit (or crocheted) one row at a time!

:c9

Love this! I have been wanting to knit or crochet this pattern for a long time....yours is gorgeous!

It's Beautiful! Great job. It looks complicated.

:manyheart

Love it, nice work!!!

Your afghan is beautiful! I think the tree of life is perfect for a baby blanket! It reflects on the continuity of life from one generation to the next. Love your project modifications and the result.

Thank you all so much! Next, I'd love to try the crochet version. I wish they made it in a baby size...perhaps I can try to modify it. :think

Really nice. Always wanted to try this one never seem to get the time

Beautiful... I've never tried to knit a border like that - is it knit as you go, or do you knit the border after the body of the blanket is finished?