New Purse for my BFF!

kuddlekubs

My friend is VERY hard on her purses. I've made the last two and she desperately needed a new one! Well, I DID make her one but it was too small for her! I frequently tell her why don't you just carry a small suitcase!

So I had some dec fabric in paisley bought a few years ago and a cotton that kind of matched. I ended up putting this together with parts of two different purses and I think it turned out great! (The teal yarn is just to show you the size....trust me she does NOT crochet in any way!)

She will get this new 'gift' tonite.....

What do you think?

Thanks for looking,

kuddles

post-17419-13589765226_thumb.jpg

post-17419-135897652263_thumb.jpg

post-17419-135897652267_thumb.jpg

~~*~** AHHHHHH LOVE IT**~*~~ I LOVE paisleys!! I even have them on my pink wall in like a pearlex so they change color when you are in different spots in my room! Great choice!

Thats just beautiful!!!

I cant do small purses either.......... my kids think I need a suitcase on wheels. :P

They tease me... but darn it... when they need something... where do they come? ME... and who has it? ME! LOL

:heart

:mug

Thats just beautiful!!!

I cant do small purses either.......... my kids think I need a suitcase on wheels. :P

They tease me... but darn it... when they need something... where do they come? ME... and who has it? ME! LOL

:heart

:mug

You go girl!

kuddles

• 1 month later...

Archived