crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

I dont think color wise they are not as pretty as all of you ladies here but I think they are pretty... You all know me and my magic yarn balls...

They are wonderful!

kuddles

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, my pattern making brain is active again. Working on a market bag that has a little pocket it folds into so you can stuff it in your purse (or SBT :lol ). I think it will be perfect for always having a bag when you need it. I hope to get it done and written up by tomorrow. Any testers??

:turtle:vheart

I have lots of newly acquired cotton looking for a bag if you need any more testers.

Hi my friends:

I know i've been a bit missing here but i have kept up with all the posts and all them totes are looking lovelier by the post..

Wow you gals are amazing with color combinations...

Well I havent been crocheting since been taking Kim's Knitting class and pulling my hairs which is not good for me but finally did learn to do knit stitch.

Yeah....

So I took time off from knitting lessons to show you all three more totes I had done since last week...

I dont think color wise they are not as pretty as all of you ladies here but I think they are pretty... You all know me and my magic yarn balls...

Well here they go...

hugs

Lillibet

:clap great looking

Took 3 1/2 hours from start to finish, but that's also including a couple of quick breaks to talk with the hubby, order dinner, and peel the cat off me about 4 times (she insists on cuddling up just under my chin, right where I can't see what I'm working on).

Colors are Orchid and Violet, in Caron Simply Soft.

Oooh, thats nice!!!

So.... I started on tote #20..yeah 19 isn't done yet, but maybe before the night is ... oh I have to finish that baby blanket... :(;):lol:lol

20!!!!???!!!:eek:think:think:eek

anybody care to join me in a happy dance? i FINALLY finished SBT 2!!!!

will come back and edit tomorrow when i can get a good pic :)

now on to the next 9 :think 10 who knows!

:dance:dance:dance

SBT #9

[ATTACH]39355[/ATTACH]

CGGR #4 (I think)

[ATTACH]39356[/ATTACH]

Great looking totes.

oh alright kubs! maybe just a tad dingy LOL! is it any wonder? ive been nuts lately trying to prepare for what may be a long haul with hubby IF he has surgery...been searching ravelry to find slippers for him to wear in bed and found the cutest tennis shoe slippers :)

thought about making him a ghan...hes always cold

sticking my neck out a bit here but once i figure out size would you ladies be willing to help make him a ghan? i have a few squares made in harley colors (black/white/grey/orange) simply soft caron yarn. im sure hed be appreciative! i may even get creative and make him a SBT to keep by his bedside with things to keep him occupied while bedbound......yes i think i will!

I know I have orange WW yarn here, but its not Caron SS.

Well, my pattern making brain is active again. Working on a market bag that has a little pocket it folds into so you can stuff it in your purse (or SBT :lol ). I think it will be perfect for always having a bag when you need it. I hope to get it done and written up by tomorrow. Any testers??

If you're still looking for testers, I'd be interested.

Hi my friends:

I know i've been a bit missing here but i have kept up with all the posts and all them totes are looking lovelier by the post..

Well I havent been crocheting since been taking Kim's Knitting class and pulling my hairs which is not good for me but finally did learn to do knit stitch.

Yeah....

So I took time off from knitting lessons to show you all three more totes I had done since last week...

Well here they go...

hugs

Lillibet

Don't sell yourself short. They are very pretty!

Hi my friends:

Yeah....

Well here they go...

hugs

Lillibet

Very pretty I like them all. Great work!!!

Your mom's friend? I'm so sorry :hug

Yeah. :(:hug

Hi my friends:

Yeah....

Well here they go...

hugs

Lillibet

They are STASH busters! :)

Hello everyone! Just a quick note because my computer time is very limited, to say hi and that surgery went well.

Also, big thank you to Mona W for the two totes and dishcloths and to Grannieannie for the tote full of goodies. I'm hoping after dr. visit Thursday to get back to my crocheting.

:hug to all

Miss you Toni!! :hug

I have lots of newly acquired cotton looking for a bag if you need any more testers.

I'm just going to post the pattern in this CAL. Anyone can grab it and test it since its going to be free. Once I get some feedback I'll post it for everyone else.

If you're still looking for testers, I'd be interested.

See above! ;)

Hi my friends:

Yeah....

Well here they go...

hugs

Lillibet

Goodness Lillibet, they are neat looking!! I love the different colors that you used!! I've been thinking of making the SBT'S with stripes but I DO NOT like hiding the tails!!:eek :eek

I hope i do this the right way lol I have never tried to put picts up of anything so he we go!!! lol

These are the four totes I have done in the past couple of weeks. Not a very good picture I hope to get better at it.

post-12251-135897658878_thumb.jpg

SBT #9

[ATTACH]39355[/ATTACH]

CGGR #4 (I think)

[ATTACH]39356[/ATTACH]

:manyheart Love them both- even the bright, need sunglasses to look at it tote!;)

I like Dad's pattern the best for my hook. I don't have the problem with it ruffling like I do other patterns. Not sure why and that may not apply to everyone :lol

I didn't finish either..I worked on the grass beret hat instead :lol

:yes

You are too much- do you ever sleep- between 20 totes, blankets, and now beret! Amazing!! I did find Crochet Dad's pattern didn't ruffle either. The 12 point I just made has a slight ruffle, but not bad.

This one will be easy to adjust the size. So if you want little ones or big ones just add or subtract rounds. Its going to be a free pattern too so I may just post it here and let anyone who wants to test it have at it. Then when I get feedback from a few of you I will post it in the patterns area. :)

Yay!!!!:yay:yay:yay How fun!!!

I got my brilliance from my Mama. :lolNow don't go and swell Kuddles head any more!!! :lol:lol (just kidding kuddles- you know we love you)

Getting to the inlet there's only 2 roads to choose from, so glad I wasn't there! :lol

Brain was working on the tote, but had to break for a bit to attend a funeral. :(

Sorry to hear that! :hug

Hi my friends:

Yeah....

Well here they go...

hugs

Lillibet

They are great- and like Sue said that is why they are called STASH buster totes!!! Love them- and good luck with the knitting!

Hello everyone! Just a quick note because my computer time is very limited, to say hi and that surgery went well.

Also, big thank you to Mona W for the two totes and dishcloths and to Grannieannie for the tote full of goodies. I'm hoping after dr. visit Thursday to get back to my crocheting.

:hug:hug So good to hear from you Toni!!!! "See you" soon!!!! I have a tote to send too, but just need to get to the post office--it might not go out until Saturday!

I hope i do this the right way lol I have never tried to put picts up of anything so he we go!!! lol

These are the four totes I have done in the past couple of weeks. Not a very good picture I hope to get better at it.

[ATTACH]39384[/ATTACH]

Great totes!!!!!

Oh, Sue- it's misty and rainy here all day- and supposed to be all week- you can gladly have some of it! I did tell the Rain to head to FL, but it's not listening to me!!! And the Yankees are in Tampa now.....wonder if the sunshine will do them some good?

[ATTACH]39384[/ATTACH]

They are all soo nice!

:manyheart Love them both- even the bright, need sunglasses to look at it tote!;)

You are too much- do you ever sleep- between 20 totes, blankets, and now beret! Amazing!! I did find Crochet Dad's pattern didn't ruffle either. The 12 point I just made has a slight ruffle, but not bad.

They are great- and like Sue said that is why they are called STASH buster totes!!! Love them- and good luck with the knitting!

:hug:hug So good to hear from you Toni!!!! "See you" soon!!!! I have a tote to send too, but just need to get to the post office--it might not go out until Saturday!

Great totes!!!!!

Thank you :-)

[ATTACH]39384[/ATTACH]

Love them! I like how the bottom right one came out with out mixing the colors. Now I need to try it! :lol

Thanks and thanks. :hug

Oh, Sue- it's misty and rainy here all day- and supposed to be all week- you can gladly have some of it! I did tell the Rain to head to FL, but it's not listening to me!!! And the Yankees are in Tampa now.....wonder if the sunshine will do them some good?

Maybe you should just deliver some rain to us yourself. Then you and Pop can go watch the Yankees. :lol

Love them! I like how the bottom right one came out with out mixing the colors. Now I need to try it! :lol

Thanks and thanks. :hug

Maybe you should just deliver some rain to us yourself. Then you and Pop can go watch the Yankees. :lol

But if I deliver the rain, the game will get rained out---oh, wait, I forgot, The rays have a dome!!!:lol

But if I deliver the rain, the game will get rained out---oh, wait, I forgot, The rays have a dome!!!:lol

I want rain in Daytona...Tampa's on the other side. :lol

[ATTACH]39384[/ATTACH]

I love all of these!!!

kuddles

I'm glad I'm not the only one who talks to rain! We've had tons too! Sue can have it!

kuddles

Hi Judy:

Wow your totes looks awesome... I love each of them and the red and black wow I love it.. that one you can crochet a lady bug applique and sew it on... would look great..

hugs

Lillibet

QUOTE=SouthernJudy;2280921]I hope i do this the right way lol I have never tried to put picts up of anything so he we go!!! lol

[ATTACH]39384[/ATTACH]

SBT #9

[ATTACH]39355[/ATTACH]

CGGR #4 (I think)

[ATTACH]39356[/ATTACH]

Very nice! :cheer

havent had a chance to take a pic of SBT 2 yet. eyes are buggin me (allergies) but guess what ladies? i started SBT 3 yesterday and am HALF DONE with it. ill be pulling a long night tonight so who knows i may be on SBT 4 by tomorrow

hope everybody had a great weekend!

will be back this evening

WTG! Hope your allergies are feeling better soon. It's been a miserable pollen season so far!

Hi my friends:

Yeah....

Well here they go...

hugs

Lillibet

They're wonderful! :clap

You're very welcome:hug

[ATTACH]39384[/ATTACH]

Very pretty! :cheer

Hi there ladies:

Thank you kuddles,ducky73,sheila,cindy,judy,sue,oliveoil,joanne, and ann for your kind words you all sure know how to make some one feel good about their works..

Oliveoil I dont weave in ends in my stashbuster tails cause since i live like 4 inches long tail I just crochet over it when i work my stitches so no weaving necessary..

Give it a try you will see...

hugs to all

Lillibet

Archived