crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Hey Ann, yup I did use that pattern for the slouchy! SUPER fast! It is a titch too small for an adult head, but looked gorgeous on Baby K's head, and that gorgeous black hair of hers! I'm going to make another one, but use chunky and I bet it will fit an adult just right!

I'm also doing a round ripple right now....my first! Using Fox's free beginner pattern......just had to make one since it seems like everyone else does!

Back to work!

Mama Kuddles

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Ann, yup I did use that pattern for the slouchy! SUPER fast! It is a titch too small for an adult head, but looked gorgeous on Baby K's head, and that gorgeous black hair of hers! I'm going to make another one, but use chunky and I bet it will fit an adult just right!

I'm also doing a round ripple right now....my first! Using Fox's free beginner pattern......just had to make one since it seems like everyone else does!

Back to work!

Mama Kuddles

Glad the hat looks nice on Baby K! I must have a small head because it fits good on me! I think they removed some extra stuff when they did the brain surgery! :lol Have fun making the RR! I've never tried Fox's pattern, but I love RR's!!! :yay

Hi all, my internet is not working at home and I didn't have time to deal with being on the phone for at least an hour to figure out what's wrong.

Hope all had a great weekend! Only 20 more days until Christmas!! I need to get to crocheting!

Hugs to all.

I must have a small head because it fits good on me! I think they removed some extra stuff when they did the brain surgery! :lol

Ehhh... you know how it goes, if there are a few "spare parts" left over when you are putting it back together, they must not be to important... :rofl

Welcome back! You were missed! :hug Glad you had a good time though!

Thanks Ann! :hug It was fun watching newbies make a run for the door when they smelled the inside of a dead turtle's gut for the first time. Me on the other hand went and got a piece of cake. :D

:turtle:vheart

Glad the hat looks nice on Baby K! I must have a small head because it fits good on me! I think they removed some extra stuff when they did the brain surgery! :lol Have fun making the RR! I've never tried Fox's pattern, but I love RR's!!! :yay

:eek

Hi all, my internet is not working at home and I didn't have time to deal with being on the phone for at least an hour to figure out what's wrong.

Hope all had a great weekend! Only 20 more days until Christmas!! I need to get to crocheting!

Hugs to all.

Yup, good crackin' missy!

Ehhh... you know how it goes, if there are a few "spare parts" left over when you are putting it back together, they must not be to important... :rofl

You are a little :devil !

Thanks Ann! :hug It was fun watching newbies make a run for the door when they smelled the inside of a dead turtle's gut for the first time. Me on the other hand went and got a piece of cake. :D

That's my girl!!!

Mama Kuddles

Quick pop in before craft club.

I'm going to try that slouchy hat pattern this week-

Kuddles and Ann- what kind of yarn did you use? Good thought Mama K about the chunky yarn making it bigger. I don't know if I have a large head or a small head:think The WBU hat fits me fine --with either 2 strands WW or bulky yarn (5) and an L or M hook.

Welcome home Sue- glad to hear you had a great time!!!!

Gotta run--I'm late!!

Kuddles and Ann- what kind of yarn did you use? Good thought Mama K about the chunky yarn making it bigger. I don't know if I have a large head or a small head:think The WBU hat fits me fine --with either 2 strands WW or bulky yarn (5) and an L or M hook.

First one I used Bernat Mosaic and tonite I'm doing it in a bulky by Deb Norville, can't think of the name......

Have fun!

Mama K

Hugs to all.

Darn internet! Glad you stopped by though! :hug

:lol

Quick pop in before craft club.

I'm going to try that slouchy hat pattern this week-

Welcome home Sue- glad to hear you had a great time!!!!

Gotta run--I'm late!!

The one in the pic is Loops & Threads Impeccable and the others I made were just RHSS, they came out a bit bigger.

Finally have my internet back--stupid phone line (outside) was messed up due to the rain. I guess everytime it rains, we'll have to call in. Hopefully they'll change it out soon.

Sue - you little stinker!! I'd be on the floor, passed out LOL.

Joanne - enjoy your craft night!

Ann - thanks for info on the hat! I'm going to start one tonight.

It's soooooooooooooo cold here :wbrr:wbrr:wbrr I guess I can't be happy, now it's 32 with a wind chill in the teens! At least we didn't get snow but that north wind can cut right through you.

Stay warm and crochet lots!!

Hugs

Sherry

Thanks for the info on the yarn you used on the hats, Ann and Kuddles.

Sherry-Glad you have internet back!!!

I worked on another scarf with Amazing yarn at craft club--which I think I'll end up turning into an infinity scarf. I wanted to finish the last few rows on the baby blanket for my co-worker, but silly me,thought I had put another skein of color 'linen' in the tote bag-but I hadn't...I have about 4 more rows then border! Getting there......

Night all

its 33* here. we had sleet this morning and light snow this afternoon....ICK! i just finished a 32 oz mug of coffee with hot cocoa mix. YUMMY! im sporting an eeyore look (fleecy warmness)

a week from thursday i get to go hang out with my friend (adopted lil bro) im soooooo psyched as i havent seen him since he got let go at his workplace...i talk to him alll the time on facebook but its not the same.......

the 11th is our churchs family night/Christnas dinner

then i gotta figure out something for DH birthday.....what in sam hill do you get a man who has everything???

the 16th as i have mentioned before is DH appointment in st louis, but also its gonna be a bittersweet day for me. my first rat terriers birthday would have been the 16th. she would have been like 15 i think. ill try to find a picture and scan and post it sometime...

Finally have my internet back--stupid phone line (outside) was messed up due to the rain. I guess everytime it rains, we'll have to call in. Hopefully they'll change it out soon.

Sue - you little stinker!! I'd be on the floor, passed out LOL.

Joanne - enjoy your craft night!

Ann - thanks for info on the hat! I'm going to start one tonight.

It's soooooooooooooo cold here :wbrr:wbrr:wbrr I guess I can't be happy, now it's 32 with a wind chill in the teens! At least we didn't get snow but that north wind can cut right through you.

Hugs

Sherry

Glad you got your internet back! Have fun making the hat! I've been making doll clothes tonight! A new experience for me. I don't have a doll to try them out on, so I hope they fit. I might see if the neighbors down the road have any that I could try them on. Their girls might still have dolls around. I think it's time to hit the thrift stores! :lol

Thanks for the info on the yarn you used on the hats, Ann and Kuddles.

Sherry-Glad you have internet back!!!

I worked on another scarf with Amazing yarn at craft club--which I think I'll end up turning into an infinity scarf. I wanted to finish the last few rows on the baby blanket for my co-worker, but silly me,thought I had put another skein of color 'linen' in the tote bag-but I hadn't...I have about 4 more rows then border! Getting there......

Night all

You're welcome. I'm curious to see how everyone else's hats come out!

its 33* here. we had sleet this morning and light snow this afternoon....ICK! i just finished a 32 oz mug of coffee with hot cocoa mix. YUMMY! im sporting an eeyore look (fleecy warmness)

a week from thursday i get to go hang out with my friend (adopted lil bro) im soooooo psyched as i havent seen him since he got let go at his workplace...i talk to him alll the time on facebook but its not the same.......

then i gotta figure out something for DH birthday.....what in sam hill do you get a man who has everything???

the 16th as i have mentioned before is DH appointment in st louis, but also its gonna be a bittersweet day for me. my first rat terriers birthday would have been the 16th. she would have been like 15 i think. ill try to find a picture and scan and post it sometime...

Have a nice time visiting your friend! you sure have a busy month!!! :lol:hug

Night all!

Morning!!!

Hope you all have a good day. Mine will be very busy at work and I can't wait for the day to be over so I can come home and do some crocheting. I want to make a few more hats- try the one Ann posted and also a few cowls--faster than scarves.

My oldest may be coming down Dec 17-18 weekend from Boston!!! :clap So excited!!! She really doesn't like traveling on the holidays- so this way we'll celebrate twice!!! I'm planning a trek up to visit her in mid-January......and honestly, if we got a snow storm while I was there, I wouldn't mind having to take a few extra days off work:lol

Have a good one everybody!

Hugs

Sherry

Woot for getting the internet back! I had that exact issue for a long time (about when it rained) and they finally decided it was a bad line in from the box and replaced it and guess what, no more issues! Push for it!

:hug and :manyheart to ya!

Morning!!!

Hope you all have a good day. Mine will be very busy at work and I can't wait for the day to be over so I can come home and do some crocheting. I want to make a few more hats- try the one Ann posted and also a few cowls--faster than scarves.

My oldest may be coming down Dec 17-18 weekend from Boston!!! :clap So excited!!! She really doesn't like traveling on the holidays- so this way we'll celebrate twice!!! I'm planning a trek up to visit her in mid-January......and honestly, if we got a snow storm while I was there, I wouldn't mind having to take a few extra days off work:lol

Woot for seeing your oldest soon! I'll be seeing my family that weekend as well!

Ann, hope you are feeling good today and have a good one hon!

Sue, don't work too hard today....or are you off today? Can't keep track!

I have a meeting mid day till end of day so won't be back on.

Love from Mama Kuddles!

Morning Everyone,

I'm off to get my injection this morning so I won't be around 'til probably this afternoon. I woke up with a migraine though, so I just might talk DH into coming straight home from the appt. We're expecting rain today, so it's a good day to stay in and :crocheting. I have a few more pressies I want to work on! :lol Have a great day everyone! :hug

Morning!!!

Hurray for getting to see your DD soon! Although I don't want the snow I'll wish for it while your visiting in Jan! :lol

Ann, hope you are feeling good today and have a good one hon!

I have a meeting mid day till end of day so won't be back on.

Love from Mama Kuddles!

Thanks Mama, but see above. Not such a great day, but I'm sure it will get better! Hope your meeting goes well and you have a great day!

busy week this week and I have a cold..ugh.. Can't take time off..I'm the boss! :lol:lol. My family is celebrating Christmas this coming Saturday. It would have been my dad's 100th birthday. My sis is coming from MI to join us too!! Looking forward to that.

Will have to brave the cold to go get a battery for my camera. It won't even come on, so I'm hoping a new battery will help. So once I get that done, I'll take a pic of my new bag and I made the hat Ann posted.

The hat worked up really quick, about an hour. It will fit me. I used RHSS just to try out the pattern.

Well, I have lots to do today, so I'll be back this evening.

Stay warm!!!

Busy day at work. Had 2 50+ lb loggerheads come in and a box turtle. Let's just say I'm glad I'm off tomorrow! :lol

Mary, feel better :rabbit !

Sherry, it's not all that bad. It's just a smell and sight you get use to. :lol

Hi Ann, Joanne and Mama!! :hug

Iiiiitttts beginning to look a lot like Christmas....:ctreeit :snow last night, gone today but it was really pretty while on the ground. I just put my tree up, have almost all my shopping done and am working on a few presents. I am still dragging on my nieces blanket this thing is taking forever to make. then Im back to totes, I have bought some luscious yarn for some.

Hi all,

A rainy, gloomy day here in NJ- but it sure beats snow!!! Had an extremely busy day in Paradise- 4 more new employees to train--plus figure out how to get my own work done--which hasn't gotten done in 2 days---I'm sure it will be waiting for me--Tomorrow, the newbies will be in a corporate training session ALL day so I'll have the day to myself to get some things done.

Ann- Hope the injection went ok and that the migraine eased up a bit!:hug

Kuddles- Hope your day went welll and the meeting was not too torturous!!

Sue- Yay for tomorrow off!!!! :clap Wish I had off too!!!

Sherry- I would push for them to replace the line too- we also had that issue- and isn't it a miracle--once it was replaced- no more problems!! Go figure!:lol

tonya- what kind of yarn did you get to make some more totes? I know what you mean about the blankets- I've only got about 3 more rounds to go and then border the one I'm making for my co-worker. But I'd rather work on something quick tonight! So we'll see what wins out!

busy week this week and I have a cold..ugh.. Can't take time off..I'm the boss! :lol:lol. My family is celebrating Christmas this coming Saturday. It would have been my dad's 100th birthday. My sis is coming from MI to join us too!! Looking forward to that.

Hope you feel better for the weekend celebration! :hug

Will have to brave the cold to go get a battery for my camera. It won't even come on, so I'm hoping a new battery will help. So once I get that done, I'll take a pic of my new bag and I made the hat Ann posted.

The hat worked up really quick, about an hour. It will fit me. I used RHSS just to try out the pattern.

Well, I have lots to do today, so I'll be back this evening.

Stay warm!!!

Still waiting for that pic! :lol Just kidding, don't want you to go out in the cold on my account! :D

Busy day at work. Had 2 50+ lb loggerheads come in and a box turtle. Let's just say I'm glad I'm off tomorrow! :lol

Mary, feel better :rabbit !

Sherry, it's not all that bad. It's just a smell and sight you get use to. :lol

Hi Ann, Joanne and Mama!! :hug

Enjoy your day off tomorrow, sounds like you deserve it!

Iiiiitttts beginning to look a lot like Christmas....:ctreeit :snow last night, gone today but it was really pretty while on the ground. I just put my tree up, have almost all my shopping done and am working on a few presents. I am still dragging on my nieces blanket this thing is taking forever to make. then Im back to totes, I have bought some luscious yarn for some.

Wow, we had temps around 60 today! What yarn did you buy?

Hi all,

A rainy, gloomy day here in NJ- but it sure beats snow!!! Had an extremely busy day in Paradise- 4 more new employees to train--plus figure out how to get my own work done--which hasn't gotten done in 2 days---I'm sure it will be waiting for me--Tomorrow, the newbies will be in a corporate training session ALL day so I'll have the day to myself to get some things done.

Ann- Hope the injection went ok and that the migraine eased up a bit!:hug

It rained here most of the day to, but it was warm! Hard to believe it's December! My migraine did ease up so after we were home from the dr's for a bit DH had to make a trip to the recycling center, so I tagged along and we also went to a children's clothing outlet in a nearby town that I've been wanting to check out. I got all 4 gd's a pair of Carter's pj's and the bill was only $43! I could have gone crazy in that store if I had a lot of money! :lol

I got some varg. pink,grey,cream wool/alpaca and the some crimson/gold/greenish 100% wool. i had bought some silk/bamboo and fabric from jimmybeans wool and the package has became lost so now i have to file a claim. i really hope it shows up because i really wanted this yarn :( and my PO has been no help so I am calling in the morning to the main number

Archived