Our House Part Two

JulieKay

~~*Tammy**~~ I'm in need of a new fancy wancy picture for my signature! :0) Could you design me up something cutsy? PLEASE!!!

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Kiyo •¨¯`•

hows this? Kinda "SpringY"

:heart

:mug

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

****AWWWWWW!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! You're so awesome!! THANK YOU BUNCHES!!!! MUAHHHHH!

****AWWWWWW!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! You're so awesome!! THANK YOU BUNCHES!!!! MUAHHHHH!

aww ... shucks! :blush

You're welcome!

Well, off again for the afternoon - looks like we have a buyer for my in-laws house.:yay

Step FIL is living with a nephew these days and deeded us the house to do whatever we want with it. It's in very poor shape, so we're just happy to be able to get rid of it. Anywho - we have to go down there this afternoon and sign papers at the realtor's.

HooRay! Glad it sold.

Awww....come on, Kiyo, nightcrawlers (giant worms that come out after rain) are the best fish bate there is. Fishermen love to get their hands on some. You could make money with them.

Wrennie honey, you need to slow down, you made me tired just reading your plans for the day :0) and THANK YOU for filling your bag with goodies for me!

Well I get to go to work tomorrow and sleep thru the day so I'm little miss zippy today!

And you're welcome. I 'cheated 'cause I had some scarves mae for my store, and since it closed they're in a bag waiting for a purpose. The hats are a new venture for me tho'. Steph might give me some hats to go with it too.

Very cute Tam!

~* Wrennie---I LOVE to make hats, they are so fun and then I LOVE to add big fat flowers to them and girlie them out! add brims for fun, oh so much you can do!

HooRay! Glad it sold.

Awww....come on, Kiyo, nightcrawlers (giant worms that come out after rain) are the best fish bate there is. Fishermen love to get their hands on some. You could make money with them.

:yuck:yuck:yuck:yuckAnd.......I would keep them......where in my house??? lol

:yuck:yuck:yuck:yuckAnd.......I would keep them......where in my house??? lol

In a bucket of damp spagnum moss in a cool place in the garage or some such. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Afternoon all! I worked, then I worked in the yard for 2 1/2 hours weedeating and haven't even made a dent in what needs to be done, took shower and finished the Checkered Granny Go Round tote I tested for Sue (turtlelvr).

Here's the finished photo. I added three photos to the thread I created for it in Purses and Bags.

post-25113-135897650955_thumb.jpg

Now I'm exhausted. Will try to catch up with everyone afterwhile.

TTYL

Hi, gals!

Mission accomplished with the house! Should close on it before Mother's Day!:)

Toni, I like that bag...you're really on a roll!!

Afternoon all! I worked, then I worked in the yard for 2 1/2 hours weedeating and haven't even made a dent in what needs to be done, took shower and finished the Checkered Granny Go Round tote I tested for Sue (turtlelvr).

Here's the finished photo. I added three photos to the thread I created for it in Purses and Bags.

[ATTACH]38182[/ATTACH]

TTYL

(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• Love it!!!! •¨¯`•

hello everyone. Woke up to snow today! It was coming down so hard that visibility was pretty much zero when I went to work. It fell until about noon, then the sun came out and melted a lot of it.

Kiyo, I wouldn't gather worms for any chickens either!

Judy, good news on the in-laws house.

Linda, glad Kim is so much better.

Joanne, have fun with DD tonight. I think you said she is staying until Tuesday??

Toni, your tote looks great.

Wow, Cindy - you lucked out on the snow melting!!:eek

I think I would hibernate if I lived up there...:lol

Right now I'm working on bordering more squares I was given so I can make a small baby ghan.

Have a great night, everyone:hug:manyheart

[ATTACH]38182[/ATTACH]

TTYL

Very pretty, Toni.

Hello everyone!!!

Cindy- Wow! SNOW!!! :eek I'm so glad we had a nice sunny day here today- of course I spent most of the day indoors, but it was nice to go outside at lunchtime!!! Yes, DD is here until tomorrow- She said she got a lot done on her paper- and some other things and is upstairs at the dining room table busy as a bee!

I could get used to having her here- She made a delicious pasta salad for dinner and it was ready when I got home from work~~

Judy- :clap for selling the in-law's house!! Great news and it seems like a pretty fast closing too!!! That's wonderful!

Toni Love that tote too!!! Very pretty color you used!

Mary1- Sounds like you may have finally had a chance to do some crocheting today? What are you working on?

Wrennie- I still didn't put my solar lights in- and as a matter of fact, put that on the list of things to do Saturday weather permitting! First we need to put some mulch down and then I'll place them where I want them. Hope you didn't overdo today on your day off!!

Linda- I was happy to hear that Kim is doing well- seems like you caught what was brewing just in the nick of time!!! Enjoy your girl time w/out John home and I'm sure the oriental fabric you got was worth every penny you spent.

Tammy- Love the siggy you made up for Kiyo!!

Kiyo- It must have felt good to only be doing your own job today!

Marisa- Hope your day went by quickly- mine flew by- and I have so much work to get done- I'm kind of feeling a little overwhelmed, but am determined that I'm not going to let it get to me. It is what it is and I am one person who can only get so much done in a day- I have to keep repeating that to myself- I tend to want to get everything done perfectly and NOW- and that's not going to happen- at least the NOW part!:lol

I joined the Crochet Tote Addicts CAL for those of us who are becoming addicted to Sue (Turtlelvr's) tote patterns. And here is a pic of the Stash Buster Tote that I finished last night. RH SS in Dark Orchid and Lavender. I love this pattern!

post-27163-135897650979_thumb.jpg

Hey ladies :hi

Home from work and the sixers are getting ready to play at 7 (in Miami) for game 2 :cheer:yay:xfin I did some research at work :eek shhhhh....so I'm going to do more mapping while watching the game :yes

Toni - awesome tote :manyheart I can't wait til she has the pattern available.

Wrennie - Did you finish everything that needed to get done?

Judy - :yay gread news on the house

Linda - Glad to hear that Kim's doing better :hug Have fun with your girls time :wink

Kiyo - Hope all is well, I have one scarf started for you :blush All my crafting kinda got put on hold during this mapping project :(

Mary1 - Prayers out to you and everyone being affected :hug I hope you get some rain soon :xfin Have fun hooking

Tam - Hey there miss chickadee :D How's everything going over there? Are things starting to calm down at all for you yet?

Cindy - snow!!!! :eek At least most of it melted, that's the not-so-bad part about getting it at this time of year :yes

bbl

Hello everyone!!!

Marisa- Hope your day went by quickly- mine flew by- and I have so much work to get done- I'm kind of feeling a little overwhelmed, but am determined that I'm not going to let it get to me. It is what it is and I am one person who can only get so much done in a day- I have to keep repeating that to myself- I tend to want to get everything done perfectly and NOW- and that's not going to happen- at least the NOW part!:lol

I joined the Crochet Tote Addicts CAL for those of us who are becoming addicted to Sue (Turtlelvr's) tote patterns. And here is a pic of the Stash Buster Tote that I finished last night. RH SS in Dark Orchid and Lavender. I love this pattern!

We were posting at the same time :lol Work went fairly quickly, but I was doing some office/insurance research for myself :eek I joined that thread too since I just bought the stashbuster pattern this morning, which yours is gorgeous!!!! :manyheart

Gotta run to turn my sixers on :cheer

We were posting at the same time :lol Work went fairly quickly, but I was doing some office/insurance research for myself :eek I joined that thread too since I just bought the stashbuster pattern this morning, which yours is gorgeous!!!! :manyheart

Gotta run to turn my sixers on :cheer

Go Sixers- turning it on now!!!:cheer

It's a cash deal on the house - another realtor bought it for a flip:lol

It's in such bad shape she's more than welcome to it....:D

...and I joined the tote CAL...:eek

nite!

Going to call it a night- I've got the coffee all set up for the morning!

I started another Stash Buster tote tonight-- this time in Vanna's Choice- Denim Mist and Colonial Blue. You can't really tell the difference between the rounds of the Denim Mist and the rounds of the Denim Mist with the Colonial Blue which is kind of the look I wanted to try for this one- and also use up some stash!!!

See you in the AM!

Good morning Glories!!!

Another day in Paradise about to start- and it'll be a very busy day for me. Can't wait to come home so I can work some more on the 2nd Stash Buster tote (SBT) !!!

Sorry about the Sixers loss, Marisa, but hopefully you made good headway on your mapping!!

Mary2- I saw your newest SBT and that's great that it brought in 75.00 at the rabbit show auction!

Tam- I saw the Granny Go round one that you tested for Sue- Beautiful- just like the one Toni tested- Looks like this is going to be another one I MUST try!!

Again, I'm out of time- so have a good day everyone!!! See you on the flip side!

Archived