Ladybug bookmark

MorMonsen

With the help from Jackie who tested my pattern and gave me a couple of hints how to make the pattern easier to understand (thank you Jackie :manyheart ), here it is, ready to be posted. I hope you will enjoy it :)

This pattern is available at my site: http://www.nogenlunde.com/patterns/bookmarks/

If you have problems viewing the documents, save it first and open the locally saved file. Or e-mail/pm me and I will send you a copy.

Enjoy!

[/size]Ladybugbookmark-mod.png

That is so cute! I love ladybugs, I just got one tattooed on my foot. Could I make that out of embroidery floss? I have tons left from when I used to cross stitch and I'd love to be able to use it for something.

That is so cute! I love ladybugs, I just got one tattooed on my foot. Could I make that out of embroidery floss? I have tons left from when I used to cross stitch and I'd love to be able to use it for something.

I think you can use 3 strands of embroidery floss......what do you think, Eva?:D

• 5 months later...

I may have cooed out loud when I saw this pattern. My mother, who is fond of ladybugs in addition to being a school librarian, will flip over this. Thanks so much for sharing.

~Sarah

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
With the help from Jackie who tested my pattern and gave me a couple of hints how to make the pattern easier to understand (thank you Jackie :manyheart ), here it is, ready to be posted. I hope you will enjoy it :)

This pattern is available at my site: http://www.nogenlunde.com/patterns/bookmarks/

If you have problems viewing the documents, save it first and open the locally saved file. Or e-mail/pm me and I will send you a copy.

Enjoy!

[/size]Ladybugbookmark-mod.png

I have been searching for a ladybug bookmark and was so excited to find this but the link is no longer working. Does anyone out there have this pattern???

Thank you -

Archived