• Created
  • Last Reply
WTD: -74, YTD: -97

Turned a skein into a ball...just give me the moon. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Someone had some fun this week!

:manyheart

You don't have to add it to your score until it's delivered.:wink

Yeah, I guess it's best if I post my score once a week and wait until the yarn is in hand. I have no idea how fast hobby lobby is at delivery, as this is my first order. I was overly excited about the yarn when I posted earlier. I am really looking forward to crocheting that afghan, probably because it is a present for someone I love very much, my daughter-in-law.

STILL working in the wrong direction! Dang you clearance yarn!!! :eek

WTD -28

YTD -372

Finally received my Ebay yarn, picked up white Red Heart Supersaver at Walmart, and bought some beautiful yarn from LYS :yes

Used 2 yarn balls on Charity square, and 2 skeins of Sugar & Creme on my mom's b-day present: simple square dishcloth, decorative dishcloth (both 100% cotton), and a matching acrylic scrubby. She specifically asked for more crocheted dishcloths for her birthday.

Grand Totals:

WTD: -28

YTD: 0

My WTD just killed the stashbusting I had accomplished :blush

Finished granny round ripple http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=131194

Finished Wool eater http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=131069

I was doing GREAT! This would have given me a +13!!

But..did you know there is a SUPER sized Joann's store in Hillsboro, OR where we were for the rabbit show this weekend... :think:eek:eek Sure 'nuf! :hook:hook

2 caron pounds in colors I hadn't seen (one a really pretty blue teal kinda color) Some RH boutique or something like that and a RH tweed that I had also never seen before!!! :think:eek there went my score..

But I CAN say I am still a +1 for the week :yay:rofl

I frogged a baby blanket i got from salvation army like a million years ago. So my WTD-2/YTD-16 or -18

:wavingAdd this week's score (-2) to your running total from last week (YTD: -16). So you're ytd score is now -18 as of 8/13, and your wtd score resets to 0. Hope this helps.:)

Someone had some fun this week!

Oh it was worth every bit of it! :lol I got some GREAT hand dyed, handspun all natural yarn! :)

Finished granny round ripple http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=131194

Finished Wool eater http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=131069

I was doing GREAT! This would have given me a +13!!

But..did you know there is a SUPER sized Joann's store in Hillsboro, OR where we were for the rabbit show this weekend... :think:eek:eek Sure 'nuf! :hook:hook

2 caron pounds in colors I hadn't seen (one a really pretty blue teal kinda color) Some RH boutique or something like that and a RH tweed that I had also never seen before!!! :think:eek there went my score..

But I CAN say I am still a +1 for the week :yay:rofl

Still, :rabbit stomps on :turtle this week. :rofl

Oh it was worth every bit of it! :lol I got some GREAT hand dyed, handspun all natural yarn! :)

Still, :rabbit stomps on :turtle this week. :rofl

Sue with a score like yours I HOPE :rabbit stomped on the the :turtle:lol

an early congrats on the stm :rofl

I'm not sure what it is, but I really like the stitch pattern on the wool eater.

Hi ladies. I am sorry to wait until the last minute but the internet at the hospital is giving me trouble posting to Crochetville. Claims it is a "sex education" site if you can believe that and only occasionally works. Can I please get someone to step in and post scores for me this week? So sorry, it's just almost impossible from my phone.

Hi ladies. I am sorry to wait until the last minute but the internet at the hospital is giving me trouble posting to Crochetville. Claims it is a "sex education" site if you can believe that and only occasionally works. Can I please get someone to step in and post scores for me this week? So sorry, it's just almost impossible from my phone.

I'll do it for you. No problem.

Week to Date Scores

for 8/13/11

TCarra +25 Gold Medal Winner!

:cheer:clap:cheerTied for Gold with Pineknott with a score of +25.

Ellie 13 +20 Silver Medal Winner!:cheer:clap:cheer

lhasaapsolady +10 Bronze Medal Winner!:cheer:clap:cheer

Using Up Yarn:

:cheer:hook:cheer

greyhoundgrandma +7

CLLinda +5

cris +3

cshort +3

FrLopLady +3

PBLKNP +2

BigPinkPolkaDot +2

Walker1021 +1

Holding Steady:

:hook:hook:yarn

fc1123 0

MouseCLP 0

New Yarn to Play with:

:cheer:clap:cheer

Krazycrocheter -2

yarn geek -13

Braxxi -28

Shannart -28

And the winner this week for "Shoot the Moon" is TurtleLvr with a great total of -74!

:cheer:eek:cheer:eek:cheer:eek:clap:cheer:eek:cheer:clap:eek

Great job, everyone. Keep up the good work.

Let me know if I missed anyone.

Archived