2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

Well, it looks like I may be headed to the moon this week! :devil My swap package arrived today and it was full of lots of delicious yarn! I received 8 skeins of yarn + 5 balls of thread for a total of -26. I also finished a skein of yarn today for +2, so my total right now is:

WTD -24!!

I'm really hoping that I can use up a bit more this week, but we shall see.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished off 3 skeins of Peaches 'n Cream making dish cloths! Adding another +6 to my score. I'm praying I can manage to work my way back to at least ZERO this week, but who knows. Headed to HL either tomorrow or Wednesday, which could be dangerous.

Updated score: WTD - 18

Finished off another skein yesterday while working on an afghan (meant to be a Christmas present). I'm slowly hacking away at my score. Now I'm at -16.

Is this a positive or a negative? I'm sorry if I messed up. I'll fix it when you tell me, Jana.

It's is supposed to be a negative 66. Sorry if I confused you. It was a hectic time for me and i've just returned from a week of being away. So sorry.

It's is supposed to be a negative 66. Sorry if I confused you. It was a hectic time for me and i've just returned from a week of being away. So sorry.

NO problem! :hug It's hard to do everything you need and want to while you're trying to get ready and leave for an out-of-town trip. Glad you're home safe.

I fixed the scores and we now have a new Gold winner and ties for both Silver and Bronze (Post #2931). Congrats everyone!

Used 2 skeins. They were one pounders...We should get bonus points for using them up! :lol

:turtle:vheart

I agree!!

I made a SBT and rolled two skeins into balls. Also another cotton skein into a ball. Slowly whittling down the JoAnn trip negatives, but I won't make it back to 0 for the week.

Posting early. Going to be a busy day.

WTD=+4 YTD=+20

Don't forget that it's the end of the month and the YTD scores need to be posted next to your WTD scores so that I can do the monthly scorekeeping. Good Luck, everyone.

And Happy Halloween!

:manyheart:ghost:jack:ghost:jack:ghost:ghost:jack:ghost:jack:ghost:jack:ghost:jack

Since I won't be home the rest of today to post my score, I'm going to go ahead and post what I have. I finished off a couple more skeins of Peaches 'n Cream, which puts me at -12 for the week.

WTD -12 / YTD +36

Now, on to a new month & hopefully a positive score for next week!

WTD: +7, YTD: -186

Posting my score now. I'll be crocheting tonight, but using a couple pounders so I know I won't finish them off. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Don't those skeins seem like they last forever? And yet the Peaches and creme yarn goes so fast, because they are so much smaller.

:manyheart

We're supposed to get anywhere from six to sixteen inches of snow today and it's snowing already -- big, fat, wet flakes. I didn't think my snow dance the other day would work so well! :devil

My husband, my two kids and I are about to start moving furniture. We had planned to do this anyway because I need to start clearing stuff out for the holidays. The snow makes me want to grab a big mug of coffee and sit and crochet, though! Well, maybe after.

Be safe and happy, y'all!

For week ending Oct. 29, 2011:

WTD: 0 / YTD: -36

:2snowman:kettle:mug:flake

I did absolutely nothing this week but play games. I guess I am a bit depressed.

WTD: 0

YTD: 50

Don't feel bad. Some weeks are better than others. Hang in there.

:manyheart

Archived