Race Car Graphghans

alchemyfyr

Edited to add my latest two race cars.....my favorites are my Dad's silver Mustang because it was my first one and I love the way it came out and the Shelby Mustang because it looks like it's about to jump off the blanket!

Hello all! Here are some graphghans I have done/am working on. The silver Mustang was for my Dad last year and it was my first graphghan. I just finished my oldest brother's blue race car (still need to weave in half the ends on the back) and the red Mustang is my other brother's race car (color looks more orangey here but it is red). I am working like crazy to finish it before Christmas. :-)

post-13117-135897602903_thumb.jpg

post-13117-135897602907_thumb.jpg

post-13117-135897719432_thumb.jpg

post-13117-0-19806700-1360513895_thumb.jpg

post-13117-0-90784400-1360513912_thumb.jpg

Thanks! Yes, Kathy, they are all sc. The graphing took a long time on each one and on each one I would have to frog back quite a few rows if something looked off....actually, on the blue one I originally had a side shot picture and did almost the whole car but didn't like it....it didn't have the 3D effect like the others where it was an angled shot so I started all over with this pic.

Ooh and aaah! Your ghans are amazing!

I wish I could do graph ghans for my grandkids 2 half brothers. They would both love the cars! One is almost 8yo and the other one is 10yo.

Thanks all.....I am almost finished with the word Racing....I figure another 2 weeks and I should be done. I might even have time to get all the ends done! I've been trying to get about 15-20 ends a day to help give my hands a break from crocheting. :-)

Archived