Michaels had yarn for .79 cents

I almost died! Me and DH went i was looking for buttons (which FYI) are really hard to find for some reason.

And i got some "foam" punkins for like 2.99 that were reg 11.99 (DH carved them like real ones they look awesome, can post a pic if anyone wants to see)

ANYWAY i find the pink breast cancer SOFT SOFT yarn, the sign says 2.99 instead of 3.99, so i grabbed 3 skeins i am thinking ok thats a dollar off i saved 3$ this is good, i get up to check out and they ring up .79 EACH.:woo

I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK, i wanted to go back and get more, but DH said we had to go, so i go out to the car, BUT dolt that he is LOL:lol he sent me back INTO the store to return the cart, WELL hey i was back in the store, SO i bought a whole 11$ worth of it!!!!!!:cheer:cheer

I got in on that deal here in Oregon, found about 12 balls of it, it was marked 1.19 and I was thrilled, took it all, then when I checked out it came up .79, I was so excited, now what to make with it....maybe baby blankets for the OB-GYN unit....or lapghan for the chemo unit.

Thank you all~! I am telling you i dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing i get excited over cheap yarn~!

LOL the really funny thing i said to DH when we went in, i was not buying any yarn LMBO!!!!!!!!:lol

YOU CANT turn down .79 cent yarn! you just cant!

Unfortunately I didn't get to Michaels until yesterday and they only had 1 left which I got for 39 cents. Glad you were able to get a bunch.

Pat i can send you some of what i have so you will have enough to complete a project :)

What did you get the white and pink stripe, the solid pink/mauve or the other one? *i forgot what it was lol*

You are so sweet but no, that is not necessary. I make all kinds of squares and towel toppers and I will use it for that. Thank you so much for asking, I really appreciate it.

Oh by the way, AC Moore only had a couple but theirs was still $3.99.

Archived