Did Anyone See "Ellen" Today?

The video was funny- :lol. I too wondered why she did not correct the "knitting" error. Maybe it is because some are so intimidated with the stardom??????

Tuesday when I went to my grandson's football practice and between crocheting and taking photos I was busy. Afterwards, my GS jokingly pleaded with me not to crochet anything for his uniform! :D

OH MY GOODNESS ELLEN!!!!!! IT'S CROCHET!!!! GET IT RIGHT!!! Lol

My BF said he'd do the same thing. He really doesn't know the difference between crochet and knitting. Poor Dude!! I guess I'd better educate him so he doesn't screw up like Ellen did. Hee hee

Thanks for sharing the clip!!

Julee

lol Mabey one of us should write to Ellen and tell her "IT"S CROCHET YOU GOOF LOL"

when im out and about and take my Crochet and someone comments "what you knitting looks pretty" i alway say.. Well it's crochet.. Knitting requires 2 needles but Thank you I LOVE to CROCHET!!!

That's great, even if Ellen didn't get it right! MY DH had surgery a few days ago and while waiting with him before he went, I was crocheting. The male nurse came in and I was so happy that he said, "See, your wife is crocheting you a blanket!" (it wasn't for DH, but the guy knew it was crochet!)

I am often surprised when people correctly identify what I am doing when crocheting in public. 95% of people will refer to it as "knitting". I unfortunately am not as restrained as Debbie. I will (sweetly) inform the observer that it is crocheting.

lol Mabey one of us should write to Ellen and tell her "IT"S CROCHET YOU GOOF LOL"

when im out and about and take my Crochet and someone comments "what you knitting looks pretty" i alway say.. Well it's crochet.. Knitting requires 2 needles but Thank you I LOVE to CROCHET!!!

I twitter'd (?) to Ellen right after I saw the video.....I said...."Ellen...it's crochet - not knitting!! :)".....I don't know how to use twitter so who knows if went through...or if she saw it....LOL

I'm just surprised the lady didn't correct her. But it was nice that she gave the scarves to Ellen.

I don't think I could have restrained myself, even on National TV. I don't think I've ever seen anyone Crochet or Knit on the Oprah Show.:)

:manyheart

Archived