I am new here

lindar82

Hi all, My name is Linda Runyan. :sun

My hobby of doing needlework is a big part of my life, even though I work full time and spend a lot of time online. I have been crocheting on and off for 30 years, I am self-taught. I really enjoy exchanges and love seeing the work of all the creative people on the lists. I belong to many lists and do a lot of exchanges.I also knit and do plastic canvas, but my main passion is cross-stitch.

I live in Phoenix, Arizona. I am married to a wonderful man named Earl. We are owned by an elderly cat. Our children are all grown and we have 10 grandchildren.

I have a webshots album if you care to look:

http://community.webshots.com/user/lindar82

Wellcome to this lovely group:cheer

I have been in this group for a time and it's really inspiring and there are a lot of activities.Jus now I participate in a doily swap .You have done so many lovely doilies you have on your blog.I hope you find arochet alongs,swaps and so on.

Ulla in the north of Sweden

Crocheters are the nicest people:c9

Ulla, my maternal grandfather came from Sweden, the island just south of the mainland, OOland or some such name.

Colyak Crocheter, I have many friends in the Pacific northwest, wish I could live there, especially when it gets in the 100's here in Phoenix.

:waving Hey there fellow Phoencian! I luckily have escaped the heat this summer since I've been living in England for the past year but I'm coming home next month. :( Well have fun here - I do! :hook

:frog

Hi Linda, and welcome to the forum-- You will love it here!

I checked out your webshots and I loved your needlepoint and your crochet! Your family is great too! Thanks for sharing the photos!!

Archived