In August I will

fc1123

I love the scarf!! I really like using that pattern too! What yarn did you use?

I have done much crocheting lately, too busy with work and other projects. Looks like I may be staying home this weekend too. Oh well, I think I will join the weekend charity this month.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well worked on a couple of projects I had already started still not done with either one of them yet. I am sure going so slowly this month. Next month I'm going to have a shorter list.

Hi Susan,

Thanks. When you use that pattern, do the edges come out a little wobbly?

I used a Caron yarn I think it was called "Paints". I just tossed the sleeves last night!

yea, but not too bad....have you tried the shelly scarf? It's suppose to have wavy edges.

Just checking in to say bye to all you nice people. :hi I'm going to try to get online while I'm gone but may not make it. :( I haven't made as much progress on the list as I'd like. I'm too busy trying to get everything done for the trip. I'm taking the Rich Reflections afghan and the Circle of friends with me. Also another shrug from the Blueprint Crochet book. I'm hoping to have both afghans done.

DH has agree to a slight detour to stop at Herrshner's on the way home. :yay:clap:cheer:c9 I've always wanted to see it.

1. Do 3 more strips on the brown and white MAM.

2. Do 11 more rows on the Rich Reflections afghan. 3 of 11 Done

3. Do 5 Circle of Friends squares in shades of rose for Around the World Afghan. 2 Done

4. Finish shrug for me. Done

5. Finish scarf I started and make hat to go with it for charity.

6. Work on some more 2-stranders to use up left over yarn.

Also on the list, gather up and organize all straying crochet tools, Hooks, yarn bobs, needles, hooks, scissors, hooks, etc. Done

Have a safe journey LeslieG.

I'm not a happy bunny, I frogged my shrug last night. I'm not surprised that there isn't a picture of the shrug with sleeves on the pattern as they just don't work out nice :(

The armholes were down to my waist almost and the sleeves all bunched up when I stood with my arm by my side because they were just so darned wide.

Leanne...I can't wait to see your pattern!

leslie...have fun o your trip, any place to be jealous of??

Kookaloo._starr....sounds like something a ogar would fit into, sorry it didn't turn out.

I must resist attempting a new project.....I talk my pink gingham to work and I've just started back on the blue lacy shell. I am looking for a pattern for a wheelchair lapghan. I need it fairly long and thin, the resident is in a recliner wheelchair but pretty small stature.

I am done with my August list. (just need to put a little fringe on the monkey scarf)

So, what do I do next?:think

Lapghans for the Soldiers Angels Blankets of Gratitude drive.

Ami Lion for my Godson for Christmas

Bearghan for the local preschool Christmas raffle?

So many patterns .... so little time:faint

Photos of the scarf (I will add fringe)

and a wristlet I made because I had plenty of yarn left over.

that is so cute wish I was done with my list for the month but I have not had much energy or motivation like I should have and with school starting in 12 days guess I'm just anxious for school to start to see what my new teachers are going to be like gosh I feel like a little kid.

still sticking faithfully to my minimum of an hour for :crocheting per day!:clap

Leslie - hope you have a safe trip! A detour to Herschnerr's sounds like:c9

Ratdog - your scarf and wristlet are tooo cute!

Hope you are all having a great day!

Well almost would have had the keyboard cover done next week but when I got to what I thought could be the finish point my problem was the length wasn't long enough to fit across so I ended up having to chain more than I thought. So again another long project. I know it will be worth it since the fiance will appreciate since it's his keyboard that it will cover to keep it from getting dusty. So this will be a new pattern that I will write up when I'm done.

1 work on finishing a couple of the Inga bags. Had to get coordinating yarn for a couple before I could finish.

2. more squares for sis' quiltghan. I'm worried that they are to off in size and it's gonna be funky when I put them together.

3. finish rr baby blanket

4. Finish girly girl blanket..yeah I said that in July too

5. finish one more scarf and start/finish at least one more for special olympics! Then get them mailed...

6. Scarf/hat for friend in Colorado..she is going to need it come this winter!

ummm I did get some more done on the Inga bags. Don't have the inspiration to work on the squares for sis' quiltghan as I'm still afraid it won't turn out right. I don't have the rr done but it is farther. That girly girl blanket... I think I'll hide it...

I'm up to 8 or 9 scarves now for the special olympics :cheer:cheer

uh..scarf and hat... I have the yarn does that count?

I just took 3 days and made a granny cardigan for ME!

WTG, Mary!!!!! I like the way you think! :wink

Faith - keep pluggin on that keyboard cover! It will be well worth your investment!

I haven't started stitching yet today... had grocery shopping to do and meatballs/sauce to make, and some chicken salad! Nice easy food for the next couple of days! :cheer:hook:devil

I had to go out this morning and get more yarn.

I am about halfway through the blanket for Soldier's Angels.

I made it too long so it is taking longer to finish!

Oh well, maybe a BIG marine will get it and appreciate the extra length.

WTG, Mary!!!!! I like the way you think! :wink

Faith - keep pluggin on that keyboard cover! It will be well worth your investment!

I haven't started stitching yet today... had grocery shopping to do and meatballs/sauce to make, and some chicken salad! Nice easy food for the next couple of days! :cheer:hook:devil

Thanks Leanne I am I have started writing the pattern for the keyboard cover.

I didn't do anything crochet related yesterday.

Today it's raining, and my 4 DK's have summer reading to work on.... sounds like I will get some :crocheting time for sure!!!:yes:devil It's a perfect day for it, that's fer sure!:tup

Have a good day, everyone!

gosh I still haven't completed much of anything on my list. I keep working on the keyboard cover other than that not too much more has been completed on my list. And school will start in 6 days so if I'm lucky I will only have an hour a day of crocheting time.

Archived