RhondaM in Mid-GA

rhondam

Hi,

I'm Rhonda and I've been around crocheting for 39+ years (before I was 6). I've been married for almost 27 years, have 4 sons and 1 grandson. We've lived all over the south part of the US and currently (for the past 5 years) live in GA. We hope to retire to someplace around Eureka Springs, AR.

I'm looking forward to reading messages, from each of you and sharing information.

RhondaM

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I'm looking forward to sharing my picutres, questions and experience with all of you. :c9 So far, I've had a really nice time, visiting the forum and I can only see that experience getting better. I've seen some really nice people and some truely talented one, as well.

I am addicted to crocheting and it's a treat to see others that feel the same way about crocheting as I do. :hug

Bonjour Rhonda!! :waving Welcome to Crochetville from a former Michigander now living across the deap blue in the land of chocolate, frites, lace and really expensive yarn!! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

Archived