Hey from Colorado:)

knotme

Hi there! My name is Stacy and I loooove to crochet. I have a wonderful hubby and 3 adorable (yet, trying) kids. I have been browsing this website and I have one question....Is there enough time in the day to get everything I want to do done?:eek There is so much inspiration here! I love it.

Well, thanks for having me and I know I will have a lot of fun here!!:hook

Hello and Welcome!!!

I've come to the conclusion that someone has taken a couple hours off all my clocks so that my days are shorter than they should be. There is never enough time in a day.

Good Luck Selling your house, and have a safe move to Littleton!

Amanda:hug

I'm in Colorado Springs, however, our house is up for sale and we are moving back to Littleton where we are originally from.

Hi there! My name is Stacy and I loooove to crochet. I have a wonderful hubby and 3 adorable (yet, trying) kids. I have been browsing this website and I have one question....Is there enough time in the day to get everything I want to do done?:eek There is so much inspiration here! I love it.

Well, thanks for having me and I know I will have a lot of fun here!!:hook

Greetings and salutations from Alberta, Canada!!!! :welcome to Crochetville, Stacy! The answer to your question is: No but its fun to try, right? I am so glad that you found inspiration here...we are like one big happy family here. We are so glad that you joined us. Fun is definitely in the patterns here!:hug

Bonjour!! Welcome to Crochetville! Former Michigander here, now living in Belgium! There is never enough time to get anything done! My list of "to dos" grows at a rate 50 times faster than my WIPs/FOs!! :lol

Archived