God's eternal love shawl (updated in post 50)

Daugherty4inNC

I actually have the pattern pretty well written up. At least the graph part of it anyway. But I won't sell it. I created it for my prayershawl ministry also but I would be more than happy to give it away. Let me have some time to make sure it is written up correctly to use with the graph and then I'll pm you.

:)Actually, I would love to have the pattern also... I'd love to make some love gifts from it.... Thanks! GBU!:manyheart

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Gosh, I don't know how I missed this thread!! That is one beautiful shawl!! Of all my friends, I have one friend that would be soooo thrilled for a shawl like this!! Great job!!:)

I actually have the pattern pretty well written up. At least the graph part of it anyway. But I won't sell it. I created it for my prayershawl ministry also but I would be more than happy to give it away. Let me have some time to make sure it is written up correctly to use with the graph and then I'll pm you.

My church has a prayer shawl ministry - would you be able to PM me with the pattern, too? I would also be interested in both versions

Thank you in advance.:hug

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just realized the original post was from April... did this pattern get posted? I thought maybe I just missed it somehow....

I'm still hoping for this pattern. It is simply gorgeous and would be great for a prayer shawl.:c9

No I haven't posted this pattern yet. I did the pattern as a graph, not a typical written pattern and I don't know how to put the graph up here in large enough form to be able to see the detail. Plus since then I lost my internet access at home so I only have access sporadically. I'm trying to find out how to turn the graph into a PDF file so that people can get it but right now I don't know how to do that. It truly is my intention to figure this out so you guys can have. If anybody knows how to help I will take any and all suggestions on how to post it:think

This is so beautiful, and I also don't know how I missed it before! I would love the pattern also. What kind of yarn did you use? I had just seen your baby blankets posted today, the blue and violet, then I saw your name on this and had to peak, sure glad I did! You do great work! di

No I haven't posted this pattern yet. I did the pattern as a graph, not a typical written pattern and I don't know how to put the graph up here in large enough form to be able to see the detail. Plus since then I lost my internet access at home so I only have access sporadically. I'm trying to find out how to turn the graph into a PDF file so that people can get it but right now I don't know how to do that. It truly is my intention to figure this out so you guys can have. If anybody knows how to help I will take any and all suggestions on how to post it:think

This is an online PDF file creator that takes many different file types and converts them to PDF for free and without having to download a program http://convert.neevia.com/pdfconvert/ hope that helps!

This is an online PDF file creator that takes many different file types and converts them to PDF for free and without having to download a program http://convert.neevia.com/pdfconvert/ hope that helps!

Going to scan my graph onto my laptop and then add the instructions and then next time I get access to the internet I'll give this website a try. Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Heres to hoping it works so I can finally post this for everyone who wants it.

Okay.. I have good news and bad news. I have created the pattern in both a Word document file and a pdf file. So it is ready to go for anyone who wants it. I have uploaded both files at in the files section at the Yahoo Shawl Ministry website. But you have to be a member to access the file.  I have also created a Yahoo groupwhere you can join instantly so you can obtain the file also.

Now available as an Adobe PDF download on Ravelry here

Archived