Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

Darn but did get Michael's ad today and its a good one! :hook

I got one that said they're having 70% off several of the Lion Brand yarns. One of which is the Brilliant which has always been too expensive for me. I sure hope BD gives me money for my b-day :lol

A quick "Hi" this morning. I need to leave soon. :)

Donna ~ 21 more solids are added. :hook

Tracy, you are welcome. :manyheart What are you working on today?

Linda M. ~ Your ghan is gorgeous. :cheer That pattern is wonderful and all the colors work so well together.

Hi to Pickles, Wendy and Jessica, too!

Have a great day, everyone.

Morning Mary :hi Have a great day :hug BTW I love your new avatar!

I am back on Saltine's now that the holidays are over and the plague has been subdued.

16 solid for me

:hug

Glad things have improved! We've missed you :hug

I sat up until 3:30 this a.m. working on the baby blanket. I frogged what I have because I wanted to move an element and I went down a hook size because it was coming out just a tad larger than I wanted. It's darn near perfect now and I just got so excited I couldn't stop crocheting until I was, literally, falling asleep while crocheting :rofl

Have a great day everyone! :hug

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yay for you Cara! I finished the H bag last night, now I just need to take pictures and enter :cheer

That's great Val! :clap I hope we all win a prize :D How cool would that be if all the winners were 'Villers :lol

Howdy :hi

Mary I like your avatar.

Cara you will win for sure, Im keeping my fingers and hooks crossed for ya. :hug

Linda wow you have done another vertical stripe already, it looks fantastic. :clap

Kidge I notice in your location that you say your patiently waiting for Santa. At least you only have 345days to wait now, not long to go. :lol

I am back on Saltine's now that the holidays are over and the plague has been subdued.

16 solid for me

:hug

Hi Kidge! I've added your squares.

That's great Val! :clap I hope we all win a prize :D How cool would that be if all the winners were 'Villers :lol

That would be very cool!

:hi Mary. Working on a :knit ghan today. :D Have a good day.

That is so neat that you can alternate between crocheting and knitting so easily. My attempt at knitting lessons several years ago made me crazy. :lol

Wendy, thank you for the first official reminder about next Christmas. :devil

Yay for you Cara! I finished the H bag last night, now I just need to take pictures and enter :cheer

Way to go, Val. :hook When is the deadline for entrys?

I got lots done today, but really just wanted to stay home. Never made it to JoAnn's, but will before those coupons expire. :D

Way to go, Val. :hook When is the deadline for entrys?

I got lots done today, but really just wanted to stay home. Never made it to JoAnn's, but will before those coupons expire. :D

Feb 1st, I think. I want to get the pictures done this weekend before we leave. Then I hopefully won't forget about them :lol

Cara you will win for sure, Im keeping my fingers and hooks crossed for ya. :hug

Awww thank you :hug I don't know if I'll win a prize but the support I've gotten is amazing :manyheart

Feb 1st, I think. I want to get the pictures done this weekend before we leave. Then I hopefully won't forget about them :lol

Yep I think it's Feb 1st. I'm planning to submit my entries on the 21st which is my b-day. I'm terribly superstitious at times and my little mind has convinced me that'll be good luck :lol

That would be way cool, Cara. I'm pulling for both of you.

It was a quiet day here. Chilly. I've finished putting the last strip for the Stacked Cubes together. Will attach it tomorrow and start on the border. Wish I knew what I was going to do. :idea:shrug:badidea

I went to Michael's tonight. Boy, am I glad I didn't wait until Saturday to go. An awful lot of stuff was already gone when I got there! I did get 25 skeins of Patons Allure in 3 different colors and 14 skeins of Fun Fur in 2 different colors. And a 2009 calendar. I am going to have fun working with all my pretty new yarn. :D

It was a quiet day here. Chilly. I've finished putting the last strip for the Stacked Cubes together. Will attach it tomorrow and start on the border. Wish I knew what I was going to do. :idea:shrug:badidea

I went to Michael's tonight. Boy, am I glad I didn't wait until Saturday to go. An awful lot of stuff was already gone when I got there! I did get 25 skeins of Patons Allure in 3 different colors and 14 skeins of Fun Fur in 2 different colors. And a 2009 calendar. I am going to have fun working with all my pretty new yarn. :D

I wanna pick up some of the Brilliant they have on sale :yes That stuff is usually out of my price range :D Enjoy all your pretty new yarn :hug

Congratulations on nearly finishing the Stacked Cubes! All of your new yarn sounds wonderful. :yarn

I wanna pick up some of the Brilliant they have on sale :yes That stuff is usually out of my price range :D Enjoy all your pretty new yarn :hug

I hope you're able to get some of the Brilliant!

I made a few little squares last night...remember the Ohio Star Variant? :lolReally trying to be good and finish a couple of things. :blush

I've decided I'd like to do the Chains & Diamonds lapghan.

It's my exercise 'ghan that I picked in the 2009 Weight Loss Afghan cal. I will do a square for every 15 minutes of workout.

I picked RHSS Soft Navy the for dark blue, haven't picked the lighter blue or off white yet. I wanted it to be bigger than a lapghan, so I'm using an H hook so the squares are 3" instead of 2 1/2".

MMMM I love Brilliant! My mom has done some GORGEOUS shawls in it and I've always wanted to try it for some amigurimi....think a little sparkle bear or bunny would be adorable.....hmmm maybe i better go today! :lol

Thanks Mary! :hug

Anyone else doing the Chains & Diamonds? I'll be sure and get a good picture of it when finished in case they need it for the website.

Welcome Teresa :hi To my knowledge no one has done the Chains and Diamonds as yet as we sure could use a photo! I'd be honored to use your photo :manyheart Good luck on the weight loss as well :cheer

Good morning to everyone else as well :flower

Feeling half way decent today and of late that's a rarity :lol I'm about halfway done with the baby blanket. I thought at this point it would be 2/3 done but noooo....not coming out tall enough for that :lol That's okay I'm having fun with it and it's going quickly :hook

Can't wait to see what your afghan looks like, Teresa. :clap

Cara, is there any particular flavour Bisto granules you like? :think:cheer for the baby blanket, can't wait to see your new one.

Mmmmm, yes I love just the basic brown and the onion is to die for :drool

Every tried the cheese sauce or the white sauce? :D

No I've never tried those. Just the brown, onion, chicken and turkey. I didn't care too much for the turkey one but the chicken isn't too bad. I just prefer brown gravy :D

Archived