Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Pickles what pattern have you designed, do we get to see it.

I've got a couple of ghans I've designed for saltines. The one I'm working on now is something to do with a Celtic Knot. (hint hint) I would be happy to share it as soon as I have one completed so I know what kinks are in it. It looks ok on paper but I think I might have to make a few changes once I see it in yarn. DH says its awesome so I will make this one for us. Its perfect for our family because its got 3 parts to the knot and there are 3 of us ! (DH, DD, and me!) So once I get some more done and I know how its going to go I will share! :hug

I've been working on lots of designs and will be offering them to Cara first to help out with the HYH site but of course everyone here at the ville will get a peek too!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey everyone!:hi

Just stopping by to catch up quick. Won't be on much tonight, too tired! :yawn:tiredWas a late night last night and far too early this morning.

I'm so excited though just had to share this! :wooDH agreed that I can start a daycare this spring after we get all settled in back in Phoenix so I can stay home with my baby girl!!! :manyheart:clap

Anyways will be on for a bit longer if anyone is around! Have fun :hooking!

Good news for you Pickles. That's great to be able to stay home with your DD. Congrats. Also, can't wait to see your patterns!

Joyce

hey everyone!:hi

Just stopping by to catch up quick. Won't be on much tonight, too tired! :yawn:tiredWas a late night last night and far too early this morning.

I'm so excited though just had to share this! :wooDH agreed that I can start a daycare this spring after we get all settled in back in Phoenix so I can stay home with my baby girl!!! :manyheart:clap

Anyways will be on for a bit longer if anyone is around! Have fun :hooking!

Being the germophobe that I am, Pickles - perhaps you should invest in the Lysol company now? :lol:rofl In NY, it is a HUGE undertaking to get certified as a daycare center. I hope it's easier for you in Phoenix.

As soon as I get my kiddoes in bed, I'm going to :crocheting on my daisies. I've got to finish the squares today so I can border tomorrow so I'm done by the Games. :cheer I only have 10 doilies to finish in 16 days, so I'm going to start with the largest doilies first. I really have NO idea how long they'll take. If I have extra time each day, I might work either on another daisy afghan or my bear claw that has been sorely neglected for the last couple weeks.

Cara,

I just wanted to post here as well as the charity page a huge THANK YOU!!!!

I received another 3 squares today in the mail for my comfort ghan from Cara!!!! You are so generous and I appreciate it so much! Even my husband was excited! And knew it was from you specifically. He came running in the house "You got another package from Cara!!!!" He was so excited. The family the ghan is for is very near and dear to him also so he is also very appreciative! :hug:hug:hug:hug

Just wanted to let you know:

:day:ty:day:ty:day:ty:day

Cara,

I just wanted to post here as well as the charity page a huge THANK YOU!!!!

I received another 3 squares today in the mail for my comfort ghan from Cara!!!! You are so generous and I appreciate it so much! Even my husband was excited! And knew it was from you specifically. He came running in the house "You got another package from Cara!!!!" He was so excited. The family the ghan is for is very near and dear to him also so he is also very appreciative! :hug:hug:hug:hug

Just wanted to let you know:

:day:ty:day:ty:day:ty:day

Oh dear :2blush I'm glad to have been able to help :hug

I got a package from Mary..:clap:clap:clap it came while I was at my Mom's and some "dear person":irk put it up for me..

I got a cute kitten :cattape measure, some "loverly" hand lotion and a magnet ... :yes

I have packages set to go out the end of this week for my 2000 winners.:yay

is everybody all ready for the games?got your:yarn? got your :hook? are your fingers nimble?

COME ON TEAM SKY LET'S GO:cheer:cheer

Pickles, looking forward to seeing your patterns. :hook

Linda M~20 squares added. :D

Shelly~Thanks for letting me know it arrived. :manyheart

Okay, Team Sky...are you all ready to go? Remember, I plan on being one of the cheerleaders for you guys. :cheer:applause:cheer

Have a good evening, ladies. I'm going to make a few more squares. :crocheting

Cara - I found this lady destashing a whole bunch of crochet books, and one of them is "Grannies Galore" or some such silliness... The reason I got the book? Well, one of the chapters is dedicated to "granny pictures" where "small motifs are joined in unique ways to create pictures... birds, letters, etc."

Had to see what 25 years has done for quiltghans! :lol

Good Morning, ladies. Maggie got me up at 5, so I'm trying to be quiet and not wake DH. :)

Krystal ~ The pattern book sounds fun - can't wait to hear more about the patterns.

Hi to Wendy and Tracy. :manyheart

Hi Wendy ~ When do the games start for you...I'm always confused about the time difference. :blush So I think you'll be the "first to begin," then Tracy will be next - do I have this right? :lol 25 squares added!

Archived