Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shelly - Hope you feel better soon dear :hug

Laura Lee - Your little Zoe is a cutie! :cat

Pickles - Love those bags! And little Lennon is so adorable :manyheart

Linda - I'm sure we can figure something out :yes When are y'all gonna be in Killeen?

Geez I'm just now finishing up my quilt. :P I kept falling asleep on the couch all day. Just little 5 minutes spurts but lots of them. It was quite annoying, actually. I have no clue what my problem was. I slept plenty last night :shrug

Anyway, too dark for photos now. I'll get one tomorrow. Now it's actually time to go to bed :lol

Shelly, thanks for the tip I'll have to try that. I hope you feel better soon.

I did another 39 solids last night. Time to get back to it, whee.

Howdy everyone

Shelly hope you feel better soon.:hug

Linda wow your filet is just amazing and I love your puppy ghan and the painted desert. Also the preemie ghans are gorgeous just in time for 4th of July.:clap

Mary hope you got everything fixed there, its annoying when that happens.

Cara cant wait to see photos.

Hello all,

Mary, another 22 solids for me please. And unless I miscounted or decide it needs to be bigger, this is all I need for my ATW. Woopee! :clap Now to finish putting them all together. And then I get to start another one :yay

I also want to make at least one of those Inga bags. They look neat!

Good morning ladies :flower

Today since the quilt is done, I'm gonna get busy on getting packages ready for the Holidays in July :yay Lots of goodies I wanna make for it as well. I figure this is the perfect filler type project until the Games start in August. It'll be nice to have some projects that provide more "instant" gratification for a while :lol

Have a great day y'all :manyheart

It's been quite a day/evening here. First, when I came home from DD's, the garage door wouldn't go up all the way and then wouldn't go down all the way. So I called a repair man...it needed adjusting somewhere. Then as he was about to leave, we noticed water starting to run onto the garage floor from the water heater closet. Yep...new water heater installed and they left about 7. Of course, these things always happen when DH is out of town. :lol

I hate it when things like that happen. And it seems to be a given that of course they happen when the hubby is out of town. I remember the winter snow storm that dumped over a foot of snow on us when my H was in Arizona and I was in Minnesota and discovered that the snow blower was broken and he hadn't had it fixed. I shoveled snow for hours!!!:tryme

Aiea- I do not use a needle to weave in my ends... it is too hard for me to thread... I use a smaller crochet hook and weave the ends in that way

Hello everyone... I've not had a very good weekend.... will not go into details... I'm starting to feel a little bit human... I got up at 3 PM , took a nap at 7PM, and now am ready to go to bed... hopefully tomarrow I'll be able to stay up longer... happy crocheting...

by the way put me down for 23 solids

Shellly, I hope you are feeling better very soon. :hug :hug

Linda - I'm sure we can figure something out :yes When are y'all gonna be in Killeen?

We're going to be in Killeen the weeks of July 13th and 20th. I'd love to meet you in person! :manyheart

I'm not too awake yet, but it's going to be a busy crochet day. I want to finish this baby blanket before we leave if possible. It's over half done so I think it's possible. Today is one of our quieter days although John is bringing the gal who is house sitting over about noon so that will add a bit of upset to the routine. She doesn't like cats so Rosie and John will take care of Sarge for me unless she changes her mind today. Hope everyone has a good day. :hug

Tracy your going to have lots of cuddles there and thats just ducky.... :lol

Linda when do you leave for your trip, have a great time wont you.

Linda M wow your nearly done. Thats fantastic. :clap

Cara Howdy, have fun with the little projects your doing.

Judy howdy doody.

Cara, your quilt is absolutely lovely! Nothing to be ashamed of there. It's great!:yay:clap:yay

Wendy, we leave for Valdosta Georgia on Friday. Leave for Texas some time the next week in time to be in Killeen by the 12th.

by the way put me down for 23 solids

They're added!

Hello all,

Mary, another 22 solids for me please. And unless I miscounted or decide it needs to be bigger, this is all I need for my ATW. Woopee! :clap Now to finish putting them all together. And then I get to start another one :yay

Wow, Linda ~ That's great! Congrats on being so close to finishing. :hook

Okie dokie here's the checked quilt. Didn't come out as great as I thought but it's not bad :)

check.jpg

That is gorgeous! :hook I love the way it looks in your home, too. Did you use Windsor Blue?

Hello Ladies,

This thread sure does move fast! :eek

Cara - I think you ghan turn out great!

Clara - Very pretty!

Linda - You do awesome work! So pretty!

Pickles - Cute purses and super cute baby

Laura lee - Your furbaby is too cute!

Aiea - Soooo pretty!

Mary - Very cute!

Wendy - Girl, I love your ATW

Everyone keep up the beautiful work!

Morning everybody.

Selanda thankyou. Are you working on anything at the moment.

Cara your checkered ghan is just beautiful. I love how you just hang it over the chair like that, very professional looking. So whats next, or are you getting ready for the games. I have to check that I have enough yarn and the right colors for mine yet.

Archived