Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Anyway just a couple of years ago I did our family history and worked out that my Mums birthday was in August and my Grandma's wedding anniversary was in September. Hmm now who is being hypercritcal. She shutup after that.

:rofl OOPS! :rofl

Shelby, I believe in the power of prayer, too, even though the answers we get aren't always in line with what we would have ordered up....

A church near here has a saying on their sign "Don't mistake God's patience with His final answer." I thought it was a good one!

My opinion: cream with the purple...if you use pink as the main color, then I'd go with white.... Krystal is good with this, though.

Aw, shucks... :blush You flatter me. I gave my answer in SKY.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all your help with deciding whether to get white or cream. These colors are not in the variagated at all so I might just go with white.

Tonight Im going to do more on the ATW again and maybe some on the shawler.

Hi everyone. :) You all have been so busy and getting lots of crocheting done. :hook

Sunny~Congrats on finishing the pet quilt! I've added 16 more. :crocheting

Linda M~That is wonderful progress on your ATW. :yes I've added your squares, too. :yarn

Hopefully things will settle down a little...Zoe is drinking and eating a little bit on her own. :cheer I'm taking her in this am so they can take her temp and see if the fever is gone. No way am I able to do that on my own. :lol

Mary, I'm so happy to hear that she's eating and drinking without being forced...it's a step in the right direction!

Good morning, everyone. Good evening, Wendy. I'm awake, but that's about all at this point. Still working ever so slowly on finishing the preemie blankets. Still have one half sewn together and another to put the border on. Sounds like all of you have been going great guns. Looking forward to lots of pictures today. Good news on Zoe. :)

I have 30 pink solids done so far!! And that's in between working on the gift for my secret pal :D

I wanted to share the website I found for graphs. http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/lite/ The lite option allows you to determine length and width. So I knew I wanted mine to be 24 across by 30 high, that would give me the size before the border I wanted. It helped me soo much to figure out how to set up the double pink ribbons. Also, I was messing around with it yesterday. It opens into a PDF, but if you copy it to your clipboard and paste into Paint, you can color your squares!

Busy day yesterday, but I took my yarn and hook with me and managed to squeeze in 37 solids and 2 bi-colors. :D

Glad to see the babies are feeling better. I did chuckle about the pink medicine all over. Been there. Amazing how one 10 - 15 lb creature can out do one human being. :lol

Lots to do around here today, but I need lots of breaks anyway so I'll be able to squeeze in more saltines and probably some joining. :crocheting

Oh, I give up....what does ATW stand for? Everyone have a great day and happy crocheting! :hook

:ghug

Tracy, the bus cuddle looks great. I've been reading along with all of your activity here and really gearing up to work on the duck cuddle. I'm done with the 25 12 inch squares and have to start joining that. So, I'm almost ready to jump in here regularly

Joyce

Tracy, you have been busy, busy, busy this week. The bus cuddle is gorgeous as are all the other things you've been doing. :yay:clap:yay

Hi, Joyce. Looking forward to seeing you here regularly.

Carla, you are really turning out the squares! Good for you!:cheer

Dogs are much easier to get medicine into than cats. With my dogs it's a simple matter of hiding the pill in a small piece of cheese and gulp it's gone. Kitties are always a battle royal. :)

I have 30 pink solids done so far!! And that's in between working on the gift for my secret pal :D

I wanted to share the website I found for graphs. http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/lite/ The lite option allows you to determine length and width. So I knew I wanted mine to be 24 across by 30 high, that would give me the size before the border I wanted. It helped me soo much to figure out how to set up the double pink ribbons. Also, I was messing around with it yesterday. It opens into a PDF, but if you copy it to your clipboard and paste into Paint, you can color your squares!

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Thank you, Joyce. I am making the Duck Cuddle next for my niece. :hook The Bus cuddle is for her older brother. They are great to make. I made a Bus cuddle last year for my cousin's son and he calls it his "Balamory Blanket". :lol

The Bus Cuddle is great!

What's Balamory? :think

Tracy~Beautiful work! Your blog is really nice and I love to read your "Titles"...Finishitis is a great one. :hook

Yay Carla! Your squares are added. :)

Hi Val. The graph site is wonderful - thanks for sharing. I've been a bit unorganized lately :blush...did you want me to add your name to the contest? Just let me know with your total so far. :crocheting

Archived