Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Mary :) The only part of it that's my work is the house, of course. I met a gal online who did that for me. Didn't she do a fabulous job? I was just so very tickled :manyheart

Was working on the site but man I've got lots to do so it'll be a while before the new header goes up. But I'll go ahead and give ya a sneak peek. :wink It's taken me almost 2 years to come up with what I wanted. I talked to Jen for 10 minutes and she nailed it :lol

Mary - 28 more solids for me :D

Today I think I will make up some more solids and start piecing together a baby quilt-ghan. I'm thinking something in nine-blocks with white. I think someone here did one with four 3x3s and I plan on using six. I'll post progress pics as they come along :yes I do need to buy the white though. I don't think I have any (but will check in the storage locker downstairs later this morning).

Good morning --

Cute logo, Cara. That yellow house makes me smile when I see it. Glad you connected with someone who could put your ideas together just the way you wanted them combined.

Mary -- Please add 25 solids for me.

I will have to take a photo of the IC this weekend :yes. For now, I think we are planning to wash the exterior windows and start to get the house ready for winter. Not exactly my idea of fun, but I will be happy when the chores are finished.

Have a good weekend, Everyone!

Good Morning, everyone.

Cara, I love the new design! Thanks for the "sneak peek." :yes One of my sisters is a graphics designer and it's all Greek to me. :lol

Karen~28 more added...what a great way to use stash!

Hi Dusti~DH and I call those things our "happy homeowner chores" even though some of them aren't too fun. ;) I can't believe it's almost fall and winter time. Our grass is still green and we're mowing it once a week. 25 more solid squares are on the list. Looking forward to seeing your IC!

DH is so tired - he set the alarm, but I shut it off so he can sleep a little later. It's so hard for me to be quiet. :lol

Good morning everyone! I knew I was tired, but I must have been more tired than I thought. I slept about 11 hours!! DBF and I are gonna take the bikes out today, thankfully the heat and humidity has eased up a bit. And tonight I'll be working on the border of the pink ribbon. Yes, you guys read right. The BORDER!

Good morning everyone! I knew I was tired, but I must have been more tired than I thought. I slept about 11 hours!! DBF and I are gonna take the bikes out today, thankfully the heat and humidity has eased up a bit. And tonight I'll be working on the border of the pink ribbon. Yes, you guys read right. The BORDER!

:woo:clap

Cara - I like the logo.

I'm in my car right now, on the way to lunch, then to Erie, PA for the wedding. We're cutting it close, but we're at least on the way.

Isn't wireless great? :D

Today will be more updating my site with a bit of actual crochet thrown in for good measure :hook

Thank you Mary :) The only part of it that's my work is the house, of course. I met a gal online who did that for me. Didn't she do a fabulous job? I was just so very tickled :manyheart

Was working on the site but man I've got lots to do so it'll be a while before the new header goes up. But I'll go ahead and give ya a sneak peek. :wink It's taken me almost 2 years to come up with what I wanted. I talked to Jen for 10 minutes and she nailed it :lol

:yay:yayLOVE IT! It looks fantastic! Meant to message you but I may have a pattern or two more for the site if you want them I'll give you first dibs! One is for a purse I'm almost finished with so I will have fresh new pics for you too! Let me know! The site is going to look AMAZING!!

I'm done! I'm done!! :cheer:clap:yay Pictures tomorrow when it's light out.

:woo:clap

Hey girls. I haven't made any saltines this week. I might have to take a break from my shawls and get some done.

I did finish my AGC on Monday I think it was. Here's the picture.

th_AGCfinished.jpg

It looks fabulous Donna :clap

Finally! :whew The site is all updated and I think it's even right :lol

"Ta-da" (with about a hundred exclamation points behind it) is right. This is just wonderful! I know you mentioned that it is a tad long for your bed, so does that mean that it was not made for your home? Are you going to give it away after all of your hard work? Beautiful!!

It is a tad long but it was made for myself... I didn't work oput the math quite right :blush It is happily on our bed now and hubby and i like it :D

Karen,

That ATW is absolutely beautiful. I would love to make one. Can you share the pattern with me or tel me where I can find it?

Thanks,

Renee

I don't have a specific pattern for this one. The basic pattern for the squares is in Cara's Happy Yellow House website and the square layout came from drawing out the layout on graph paper (in Excell).

Howdy everyone

Cara your website looks great and I love the new logo. Thanks so much for putting Cuddles up there:hug

Tracy and Mary wow your nearly at 2000 points. Go Girls :cheer :cheer

Priszm congrats on finishing, cant wait to see it.

Donna congratulations on finishing your AGC, it really looks great. :clap

Julie B Im sure your AGC is going to look amazing.

Thanks for the compliments. Julie I had a hard time keeping encouraged on it too. I think the guilt that I was wanting to donate it and my friend that kept asking about it were what got me to finally finish it up. I'm glad I did. It turned out alot cuter than I thought it would.

Cara the site looks wonderful.

th_AGCfinished.jpg

Oh, is that ever cute, Donna. Very nice work!

Julie B -- :cheer Good luck with you ATW :cheerAren't pictures from other crocheters great motivators? Have you had time to work on yours this weekend?

It is a tad long but it was made for myself... I didn't work oput the math quite right :blush It is happily on our bed now and hubby and i like it :D.

I am so glad it is going to work out for you. It is just lovely, and you worked so hard on it. You have just been a crazy, saltine maker this week. Way to go :cheer Did you end up going to the reception, since you were dressed and in the car for the wedding? Enjoy this last official day of summer.

Hi, All! Another sunny day is on-tap for today. I wanted to join a few of the vertical columns in the IC, so it looks a little more squared off. Slowly, slowly... 1/3 of the afghan is done :D

Hey girls. I haven't made any saltines this week. I might have to take a break from my shawls and get some done.

I did finish my AGC on Monday I think it was. Here's the picture.

th_AGCfinished.jpg

That's so cute!!:clap:clap

Archived