Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mary since January I have done at least 200 (including the 51)

Okay - 200 it is! :yes

Okie dokie here's where I am so far. Just about out of yarn. I wanted BD to take me to HL tonight but he said we have to wait until tomorrow :grump

Anyway...here's the photo with Little Miss Tuon getting in on the act :rolleyes

IC0829.jpg

I love it! The colors are gorgeous. :cheer

:flower Mary, how is your ghan coming along?

Ladies, Denise is causing trouble here! :eek

:ohdearI trashed it. My version of a Single Irish Chain ghan was really boring. :lol

Mary - Hmm, that's a good question about the cutoff :scrachin I'd say either til the end of September or the end of the year. After that it's a fresh start :yes Just my two cents :D

I think the end of September would be good, too. Maybe someone else will have an idea. :think

Mary, it will be good to have everything in one place in case I need it. Kyla has been knitting again this week. :rolleyes (I think she may have project ADD, no idea where that came from :angel) She has been making some things for her Bratz Baby and Bratz Ponyz. Last I heard she was making a saddle. :think

Morning everyone

I got only one square for the GT done last night. Its raining here today so its a nice crochet day.

Krystal your STIC is looking great so far. Well done:clap

Mel great progress, love the colors. :clap Its addictive isnt it and so portable.

Kidge welcome to the group.

Cara your IC looks fantastic, I see that Miss Tuon is in charge there making sure it looks ok.:lol

Mary hows things going. :hug Im not really fussed about the cutoff.

Tracy at least Kyla is doing some craftwork, which I think is great.

Mary, it will be good to have everything in one place in case I need it. Kyla has been knitting again this week. :rolleyes (I think she may have project ADD, no idea where that came from :angel) She has been making some things for her Bratz Baby and Bratz Ponyz. Last I heard she was making a saddle. :think

The fact that she knits and crochets already is amazing! My aunt that taught me to crochet at 7 or 8 tried to teach me to knit...not a pretty sight. :lol

Time to start working on dinner. See you all later. :manyheart

Cara, that is seriously wide enough for a king?! Dang! I'm gonna have to be careful on width when I do mine. Yikes! But it's looking gorgeous!

I decided what I want to do for a headboard. Now mind, this is after NOT buying a headboard, footboard and the metal rails at the Salvation Army that was only $75 and FULL wood! I didn't like the whole of it enough to spend the money. So we stopped at Big Lots, and they had some different memory boards. DBF and I are gonna make it ourselves so I can pick the colors I want. Still deciding on that, my comforter is currently cream with fall colored fun fur. But here's a pic of what I'm gonna do.

th_MemoryBoard.jpg

Val, that is such a great idea! You and DBF sound really creative - can't wait to see what colors you use. :)

It's only been 2 days and I'm in little square withdrawal. I may do the double IC, but can't decide for sure. Of course, it's not like there aren't a couple of WIP's upstairs that need finishing. :lol

Mary, I made 8 solid saltines today - and found a stash of 50 others from years back. If they count, that's good, if not, that's good, too.:)

Val, that is such a great idea! You and DBF sound really creative - can't wait to see what colors you use. :)

It's only been 2 days and I'm in little square withdrawal. I may do the double IC, but can't decide for sure. Of course, it's not like there aren't a couple of WIP's upstairs that need finishing. :lol

We just need some wood to make frames, fabric, batting and ribbon. I'm leaning towards a cream primary fabric, red ribbons and gold buttons. My Afghan on the bed is cream, my bedskirt (that goes w/ the comforter in the closet :lol ) is maroon and my curtain is a gold color. And later, when I get my IC done, I can change the ribbons and buttons! We were looking at that and I was leaning towards a blue and green to go w/ the purple. Which is a bit down the road :lol

Mary, I made 8 solid saltines today - and found a stash of 50 others from years back. If they count, that's good, if not, that's good, too.:)

:yay Judy's making little squares again! If the 50 were made before the contest started, I guess we shouldn't include them. :think

We just need some wood to make frames, fabric, batting and ribbon. I'm leaning towards a cream primary fabric, red ribbons and gold buttons. My Afghan on the bed is cream, my bedskirt (that goes w/ the comforter in the closet :lol ) is maroon and my curtain is a gold color. And later, when I get my IC done, I can change the ribbons and buttons! We were looking at that and I was leaning towards a blue and green to go w/ the purple. Which is a bit down the road :lol

Sounds like a great plan!

:hi

Beautiful work going on in here as usuall! :D

Mary I've got 2 solids and 6 bi-color saltines to report :D slow but sure :lol

Hi Heather! What are you making now? :crocheting

Mary, I have made 31 saltines today.

Not sure if I am going to join any tonight or if I will grab something else to work on.

Way to go! Sometimes, they just seem to roll off the hook. :hook

Im back from Netball, boy was it cold and windy there.

Cold and windy sounds wonderful right now. It was 98 here today. :(

Hi Heather! What are you making now? :crocheting

Way to go! Sometimes, they just seem to roll off the hook. :hook

Cold and windy sounds wonderful right now. It was 98 here today. :(

Ohh yeah, that does sounds nice! It's been roasting here lately. :sweat

Ladies you can have all the cold and wind and now rain if you like. Its freezing outside. Im in the study with the heater going, have the 2 cats sitting in here with me and Im crocheting up a storm:lol

I'll take a little bit. Not alot, there's a reason I moved from Minnesota to Florida after all :lol.

We were in the mid to high 90's F, and I have no idea what the humidity was. Which would raise the "feels like". We were out running around with DBF's truck and had to make a stop back at my place to switch to my car. His AC has been slightly on the fritz, it was too hot to be messing with that today.

Archived