Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

*K** Well............... I tried to make up for being out of it. :crochetingI have a total of 44 solids and 4 bicolor done now. I made a few saltines while waiting for school to get out.

:mug

Got it! I'm assuming that this is your TOTAL post, not squares to add on to the last ones? If not, let me know.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got it! I'm assuming that this is your TOTAL post, not squares to add on to the last ones? If not, let me know.

Yes... I'm sorry hon........... I wasnt as clear on paper as I was in my own head.

Thank you!!!

:mug

Howdy ladies

Just a quick drop in. Hope you are all doing well. I needed some time away to sort through life and do some serious thinking . As sluggish as my brain is, it's taking longer than usual .

Linda- your Lotus afghan is gorgeous. Congrats on finishing it .

Hello to all the new ladies and welcome-- you picked a great group to sign up with. A lot of nice people here .

You all take care and know that I think of you often even though I'm not on here much anymore .

Maybe life will settle down soon and I can get back on the rails .

Good Morning, ladies. :) I can't believe it's Wednesday already...time really does go faster as you get older. :lol

Happy Birthday, Shelly! :cake

Tam, great progress on your squares. :yay

Tracy~I'm so glad it was nothing serious with DD. :yes

Hi Miss Julie. Take care of yourself. :manyheart

HI everyone,

I found more blue to use so thats not an issue anymore, thank goodness. I have done most of the picture squares now its just the plain blue, all 70 of them left to do to finish this sp project.

That's great, Wendy! I'm so glad you found more of the blue. :yarn

Good morning ladies :flower

First and foremost...........

Happy Birthday Shelly!!!

:bday

My puter seems to be working correctly again :jumpyay:dance Man what a mess! Six viruses and 18 spyware thingies. Geez I hope that's under control now. Gotta stop opening all those cutesie emails my sister and aunt send. I now have better virus software, a search and destroy thing and a firewall. Hopefully nothing can get around that :lol :lol

Keeping my fingers crossed that this holds out. I never realized how dependant on the net I was....especially the 'Ville :manyheart

While joining 2 rows, I joined 5 squares before I realized 1 row was upside-down. :yell It took forever to take them apart, but I didn't ruin any. That's what I get for talking on the phone and crocheting at the same time. :blush

Oh, Mary, how frustrating. Congratulations on getting them fixed without ruining any.

Happy, Happy Birthday, Shelly!!

And may you enjoy many more!

.............:cake........................

Hi ladies. I ended up going grocery shopping and working in the yard a little this afternoon. Now I've got a chicken roasting and DH should be home shortly. So no crocheting around here today. :no

Cara, I hope your computer is all okay now. Isn't it amazing how much we rely on them...and the "ville?

I lack 6 bi-colors to have my 2nd square done. It's going faster then I thought it would. I'm pretty excited! Then this weekend hubby and I are going on a geocaching trip (hi-tech scavenger hunt) which I do not participate in. Therefore, I'm getting my crocheting together, books and pillow so it will be a good road trip for both of us. YAY! :)

Thank you all for the birthday wishes... I had a wonderful day... we went to the Olive

garden for supper... I had the tour of Italy platter which is fettucini alfredo, chicken parmesian and lasagna.. of course I shared with the 10 yr old grandgirl... it was absolutely delicious and I'm stuffed to the gills... they even brought me out a cake [chocolate cake with white frosting and shaved chocolate on top] with a candle and five of the staff sang a Happy Birthday Song... well I promised the grandgirl the comp before she had to go to bed so I'll be on later...

Shelly what a great way to spend your birthday, Im glad you had a great time.

Indigo a hi tech scavenger hunt that sounds interesting, what do you have to do.

My shows are on tonight, Home and Away then The Amazing Race and finally Lost. I will do lots of saltines hopefully while watching tv.

Tomorrow is my day off, yippee, I cant wait, to just veg out and watch tv and crochet.

'Morning, ladies. :)

Linda~You are sure on a roll making squares! :cheer Are you making more preemie blankets?

Shelly, so glad you had a nice birthday. :yes Olive Garden is always good!

Wendy, Have a wonderful day off. :manyheart

Hi Daphne~You are making great progress on your quilt ghan. :hook My DH has a GPS since he travels so much...they are amazing! The trip sounds like a lot of fun.

Good morning all :flower

Jimeny Crickets! Just when I thought everything was okay with this stupid computer it just kept getting worse and worse :( BD stayed up half the night I think fixing it. Just went ahead and started over on everything. Poor guy. I didn't expect him to do all that. :no I think it was personal to him by that point :lol :lol I know he was still up at 3:30 when I got up to potty. Wish he would call in today and stay home. He never uses his time. He's a good boy :yes

Anyway.....this thing should be fixed now for sure. Today is my day out though. Think I might make it another short one unless we find something fun to do :D

Cara, BD is such a sweetheart. We'll keep our fingers crossed that it's all fixed. If something happened to Dale (Dell with DH's Texas accent :lol) I'd probably panic and have serious 'Ville withdrawal. :faint

Okay, since you all are such a bad influence, ;) and since JoAnn's had RHSS for $2.00 - I'm finally going to start the Baby Gingham. I've always wanted to make it and kept trying to find 2 shades of yellow that I liked. No such luck, so I'm using Rose Pink, Country Rose and Soft White. :yarn

Hi Miss Tracy. I hope all is well with you. :)

Archived