Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning everyone

Denise howdy doody, its great to see ya.

Tracy it must be nice to have the place to yourself.

Afswife your blocks are beautiful.

Judy howdy.

Linda keep going with the squares your so close.

Laurie what a great idea, I have one of those pins, must find it and use it.

Mary you obviously needed the sleep. Sometimes its good to have a sleep in.

Cara where are you today.

Okie dokie finally got my camera working and slowly catching up on posting pictures of my stuff the pictures are still not the best inthe world but this new fancy camera is hard to understand how to work here is anupdated picture of my color scheme for my it takes a village quilt

heres a copy of the link since im still figuring the sizes of the photos and stuff out lol i have 4 of each color made then im going to peice them together lol

Very pretty, love the brites. :cheer

Afternoon ladies :flower

Wow! Sister got an early start this morning and we were off and running before I even had a chance to sit down and chat :whew

LnT took my dishes back and gave me my shipping cost back too with no hassle whatsoever! :yay So now I don't have to bad mouth them :devil

Got all the stuff for our Family Sandwich Fest this weekend. Man, that stuff is a lot more expensive than I thought it was :P But we've got snacks, lunch meat, chips gonna make an English pea salad (yum) and deviled eggs and sister is gonna make a coupla pies. Their gonna have to roll us out of this house after all that :lol

Afswife - Just wanted to say I love the way you've added a border to your blocks. Very nice touch! :yes

Well, I'm beat. Gonna kick my feet up and crochet a little. Guess I should figure out what we're gonna have for supper too. Didn't think of that. Oh well, supper might be a little late cuz my dogs are barkin' :lol

Hi Mary, yes, still working on the Casa. Think I am on the 5th row now, not sewn those blocks together yet. The first four rows are looking a bit messy still. :eek

The house is very quiet (nice), but still waiting for some furniture for the living room.

Oops, timer for the rice has gone.

You've done a lot so far! Good for you. :yes

Cara, I'm glad you had a good day and your weekend sounds like lots of fun. :yes

Hi Miss Tabby. :manyheart

I've joined 5 rows of the first 8x8 section for Leslie's Flower Quilt. It's going to be a cuddle quilt size since I'm doing 1 block instead of 4. :crocheting Now I need more squares. :hook

Thanks, Wendy. I took some pictures a few minutes ago, but am going to wait for daylight...the colors look nothing like the "real thing." :) How are you and your family? Did you finish your Babette?

Everyone is fine here. DH's brother is pretty upset but then their dad lived with him so its harder for him. The funeral is on tuesday but we wont be going up there for it. My babette is finished. It looks really nice in IMO, not sure what to do with it now.

Yeah I dont know, I will leave it sitting here until I decide what to do with it.

Just had lunch and now need to do more cleaning then later on I can settle down to do some crocheting.

I still have the Beckys block to finish and the Zebra ripple.

Okie dokie finally got my camera working and slowly catching up on posting pictures of my stuff the pictures are still not the best inthe world but this new fancy camera is hard to understand how to work here is anupdated picture of my color scheme for my it takes a village quilt

heres a copy of the link since im still figuring the sizes of the photos and stuff out lol i have 4 of each color made then im going to peice them together lol

Very pretty! Great job!

Hi all

Still not getting much crochet time. :(

I do still get to lurk though.:P

Denise, we've been missing you.

Krystal - 10 solid blocks for today.

Morning HH ladies and hello to Tab, my bestest friend, too .

Sounds like you all are keeping busy on your saltines. I havent worked as much on mine this week. I am trying a new system, to work on one item til it's done, then move onto the next ,so it's been the PS this week, but I did sneak in a few squares for the ATW last night.

Hope everyone is doing well in here . I'll try to start checking in more often .

I think the folks in here need some Calmness too I got this on another one of my sites.

CALMNESS IN OUR LIVES

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works and we could all

use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice

heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace. Dr. Phil

proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things

you have started and have never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't

finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a

bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish

Cream, a bottle of Kalhua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old

Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box

of chocolates.

You have no idea how good I feel right now. Please pass this

on to those whom you think might be in need of inner Peace.

Thanks, Shelly. I needed that more than you will ever know.

Nice to see you again Julie. We've been missing you.

Wendy, would love to see a picture of your babette.

Good morning ladies :flower

Shelly - :rofl :rofl :rofl

Julie - Howdy hon :hug

Wendy - Can't wait to see the Babette! :clap

Didn't end up doing any crocheting yesterday. After we ate I just sat in my chair and relaxed while we watched DVDs of Stargate SG-1. Was a nice night but I need to get some squares made today. Of course I have the last of the house cleaning to do today. Just sweeping, mopping and a quick clean out of the fridge.

Tomorrow will be the bear :( Gotta get up early and start the food prep so I can visit once they get here. Of course, my sister thinks 7 a.m. is the time to start which will put them here before 11. I don't even usually get up until 11 on a Saturday :lol

Well, gotta go shake BD outta bed. He's having motivational problems this morning :lol

Archived