Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Wendy, I figured out when it's done it will be a little over 5' across and about 6 1/2' long.. I sleep in a recliner and everybody here has a single bed... Maybe I'll give it to my Brother and Sister-in- law as a housewarming gift.. after my niece died in July of 2006 it became harder and harder for my sister-in-law living in the house they have lived in since 1976 especially since my niece passed away there.. so they used their piece of property on the homestead and put in a modular home I have been by there several times but it was while they were gone so I haven't seen it... the house they were living in they are renting to my other niece [the one who just had a baby]and her hubby.. It will give me an excuse to see her new house.

Here is the photo of my Earth Block.. I've started on my Sky block

the colors are RHSS coffee brown, brown variegated, and cream

crafts001.jpg

2nd photo

crafts002.jpg

Shelly, the colors are so pretty and crisp - can't wait to see the next block!

OMW, what have I done? :eek I don't have a calculator and I DID NOT think of counting the squares before I decided. Now I have started and can't change my mind. Oh well, :(

We won't let you change your mind now. :lol Besides, I'm anxious to see your colors. :yes

:whew thank you Wendy, I was starting to get worried. :) I have been trying to decide what to make next (am I INSANE) and asked my mom to ask my stepdad to graph a pic of the new South African flag in a cuddle ghan size. Don't know who I would make it for, but I thought it would be nice to make.

Shelly, your projects are great! I can't wait to see the next one. :yes

K - I have 12 solids for the week :blush

Way to go ladies....I think everyone is doing great....

Wendy

If its 2,000 i will have to find another one too becouse mine is only 961 i think.

Shelly

I live that...i love the browns and tans.How many squares did you say yours will have??

Cara

Did you hear that??I will need more then 1,000...Noah please :lol

Tracy

Dont give up,Wendy and I did the Casa and it is so worth it....my DIL stole that one :(

We won't let you change your mind now. :lol Besides, I'm anxious to see your colors. :yes

I won't change my mind, :hook I liked the Casa when I saw it and it has taken me about 4 months to be able to start it. So even though I have lots going on at the moment, I WILL finish it. With all your support of, course. :D (not saying when, though).

OMW, what have I done? :eek I don't have a calculator and I DID NOT think of counting the squares before I decided. Now I have started and can't change my mind. Oh well, :(

Tracy, that's okay. Most of us have found that we are better off not knowing the total anyway. Just break it down into rows or blocks and focus on that bit. And bit by bit they add up and the project gets done.

Yep, I did - new scores:

Shay : 239

Super Granny 146

Aussie 97

BusyBeeLMT 64

Skysmom 55

Tracy 12

Judianne 2

Misa 0

And it's Shaylen off to a resounding lead! Way to go gal!!! :clap:cheer:clap

Hi all, before I post in the ISO forum, I thought I'd try you guys to see if you can help a girl make a Casa and join the Saltine Smackdown.

I want to make a Casa for myself using RH Real Teal for the main color, RH Dusty Teal and Aran for the contrasting colors.

I bought enough of the Aran, and I have lots of the other two colors, but I'm short, and they're not in the stores.

I was wondering if someone had the following to sell or (preferably) trade:

7 oz of Dusty Teal

21 oz of Real Teal

I'd rather not start the project until I have enough yarn on hand.

If you can help me make a Casa, please send me a PM. If I don't hear from anyone in a few days, I'll try the ISO forum, but I thought I'd check with you saltine makers first.

Hi all, before I post in the ISO forum, I thought I'd try you guys to see if you can help a girl make a Casa and join the Saltine Smackdown.

I want to make a Casa for myself using RH Real Teal for the main color, RH Dusty Teal and Aran for the contrasting colors.

I bought enough of the Aran, and I have lots of the other two colors, but I'm short, and they're not in the stores.

7 oz of Dusty Teal

21 oz of Real Teal

I'd rather not start the project until I have enough yarn on hand.

If you can help me make a Casa, please send me a PM. If I don't hear from anyone in a few days, I'll try the ISO forum, but I thought I'd check with you saltine makers first.

Renee

Can you get it online...I just bought allot of Real Teal and Coffee online at http://knitting-warehouse.com/ And its only 5.99 for shipping no matter how much you buy.

K:-53 solid done tonight.

Tracy, that's okay. Most of us have found that we are better off not knowing the total anyway. Just break it down into rows or blocks and focus on that bit. And bit by bit they add up and the project gets done.

And it's Shaylen off to a resounding lead! Way to go gal!!! :clap:cheer:clap

:flower

Thank you,thank you....I have just been on a roll becouse i just love watching this one come to life.

Hi Guys

Great totals on your saltines so far. I need to dig mine out and count them today. I know I'll be very close to the bottom, since I have started about 12 projects again ,and work on each for about 5 minutes before adding a new one .

GEEZ......

Anyhow, I will drop you my total today Krystal ---

Hi Guys

Great totals on your saltines so far. I need to dig mine out and count them today. I know I'll be very close to the bottom, since I have started about 12 projects again ,and work on each for about 5 minutes before adding a new one .

GEEZ......

It;ll be nice having company:blush

CU later.....:hug

7 oz of Dusty Teal

21 oz of Real Teal

I have some dusty teal. I know I have one 8oz skein - it IS an 8oz skein, so I'm not sure if the color will be the same. Do you need more? I think I have more than that one skein.

I don't know if I have any real teal or not.

Renee

Can you get it online...I just bought allot of Real Teal and Coffee online at http://knitting-warehouse.com/ And its only 5.99 for shipping no matter how much you buy.

K:-53 solid done tonight.

GOT YOU.

Krystal my score so far not including today is

96 solids and 6 bicolors. thats a total of 108.

Will post my squares for today later tonight as I might still do more.

I fixed it.

Archived