Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

Thanks Ladies...I lost my internet for most of the day so i got allot more squares done and i still have time to do more.

Cara

yes please...i need Noah :lol

Tabby

we missed you how are you??:hug

Shelly

I hope you feel better soon and i think your flower sounds great.

Krystal,Krystal,Krystal

Big question here....did i hear Wendy right??

IS IT 2000 SQUARES?? :eek or 1000?? :xfin

Hummmm a hint....

us4allswing.gif

WALKING IN THE SUNSHINE, SING A LITTLE SUNSHINE SONG,

PUT A SMILE UPON YOUR FACE AS IF THERE'S NOTHING WRONG.THINK ABOUT A GOOD TIME HAD A LONG TIME AGO,

THINK ABOUT FORGETTING ABOUT YOUR WORRIES AND YOUR WOES.

WALKING IN THE SUNSHINE, SING A LITTLE SUNSHINE SONG.

LA LA LA LA LA DEE OH,

WHETHER THE WEATHER BE RAIN OR SNOW.

PRETENDING CAN MAKE IT REAL,

A SNOWY PASTURE, A GREEN AND GRASSY FIELD.

saturdaynightfeverbanana.gif

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so I only have about 5 squares made of my bus-ghan ..... its so hard, I have so much to work on! I don't think I'll be able to work on it this weekend because I am doing a pattern test and i can't wait to get this sweater done....it's gorgeous!

I also bought the Babette pattern since it's available finally.......it's just calling me......tell me NO! :D

Morning ladies

How goes it in here ? Sounds like we have a bunch of busy saltine makers. I have a few-- need to count them up and get my total to krystal-- although it is really measley. I have gone and done it once again, getting 72 items started. GEEZ, when am I ever gonna learn ?

Tab- good to see you back !

and Shay-so far I am clueless as to what your afghan is .

Shay - Do believe it's the first one to 2,000 squares. That's how it got started. Part of Wendy's resolution was to make another 2,000 itty bitty squares. C'mon it's not that much. :hug There's more than 2,000 squares in the Casa :D

Amber - Oh you came to the wrong group if you want help in turning down a pattern :lol

Julie - That new avatar with the banjo playing cow cracks me up every time I see it :lol

Hi, Wendy!

Well, it's 32 F this AM - 0 celcius? Frost on the pumpkin, as they say up here...or on the car windshield anyway.

I'm itching to get more saltines made, but have decided to just focus on those 12 inch squares for now. One and a half finished last night, so I'm just over halfway done, then the border. I'm weaving in the ends and joining (as you saw) as I go.

Judy that sounds like nice weather to stay indoors curled up on the couch doing crocheting and watching movies.

Yup:yes

C U later....

K--- Saltine Smackdown.. solid-63.... bi-color -38... tri-color- 1 ... quad-color- 1 ----my total for this week...

not much going on. I'm feeling a bit better today.. did a lot of sleeping yesterday... I'll be getting picture of my block latter

'Morning everyone. DH came home last evening and I'm plowing through all the laundry. It was 19 when I got up...even Maggie didn't stay out long. :lol

Only 2 1/2 rows to go on Just Ducky. :yay Of course, then it's decision time again and I really want to get back to the Dragonfly...

Krystal ~ squares since Monday ~ 51 solid and 2 bi-color

Gee, that sounds pathetic. :blush:D

Mary - I wouldn't have stayed out long if I were her either :lol It's been downright frigid the last few days. Nice reprieve from all the heat though. I can finally wear that new coat....if I go anywhere that is :D And 53 squares this week is not pathetic. That's pretty darned good :yes

Tabby - Morning Sunshine :hug Love that quote in your siggie line :yes

So I'm sitting here trying to figure out what is that noise?!?! Sounds like someone's rumaging through something in the dining room. I go look. It's the printer printing something (obviously, it's in the dining room). I didn't remember printing out anything :think Guess I hit the print button on this page by accident and considering I have 40 posts per page I got lots of pages of us just yakking :lol

K--- Saltine Smackdown.. solid-63.... bi-color -38... tri-color- 1 ... quad-color- 1 ----my total for this week...

Way to go, Shelly. Impressive!!!

Mary - 53 squares this week is not pathetic. That's pretty darned good :yes

So I'm sitting here trying to figure out what is that noise?!?! Sounds like someone's rumaging through something in the dining room. I go look. It's the printer printing something (obviously, it's in the dining room). I didn't remember printing out anything :think Guess I hit the print button on this page by accident and considering I have 40 posts per page I got lots of pages of us just yakking :lol

Mary, I agree with Cara. 53 squares is great!

Cara, I didn't know that you lked our yakking so much that you wanted to print it out and save it. :lol :lol :lol

It has rained, sleeted, ice pelleted, and is now snowing here. And it's cold. No wind though, so it is really pretty.

Morning everyone,

Shelly cant wait to see your photo.

Mary well done on the saltines that you have made.:clap

Tabby dont forget you have to let K know how many saltines you have done.:D

Cara thats quite funny that you have printed all the yak pages.:lol:lol

Shay - Do believe it's the first one to 2,000 squares. That's how it got started. Part of Wendy's resolution was to make another 2,000 itty bitty squares. C'mon it's not that much. :hug There's more than 2,000 squares in the Casa :D

OMW, what have I done? :eek I don't have a calculator and I DID NOT think of counting the squares before I decided. Now I have started and can't change my mind. Oh well, :(

hehe Tracey relax the Casa only has 1064 squares in it.:lol You will be fine.:yes

But I do think because its only that many that you will probably have to do another one to get to 2000:D.........:lol only kidding.

My picture quilt is only 810 squares so I have to look at another one as well. My daughter wants this one so I will probably have to make another picture quilt after this one is finished for my other daughter.

Archived