Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

She, Lennon, is 3 weeks old. She's my first. Went to the doc today and they switched her to soy formula and gave her medicine for acid reflux. Let's hope this works! I don't know if I can handle another night like last night! :yawnShe was inconsolable and screaming in pain! :cryNot easy for a new mommy to see! Good thing I have a very supportive husband/daddy helping me out!:manyheart Posting a pic because I'm a proud new mommy and thats what we do! Some of you have seen pics in another CAL sorry you have to put up with them again!

lennonsmaller1.jpg

She is absolutely adorable. :manyheart CONGRATS!! :yay

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NO!!! :eek I do NOT need another WIP to do!

My goal is to use up a bunch of my stash as I go, and then when I get down to the very end of it, to make a scrap ghan out of what's left. From then on, I'll buy as I go. :yes

Why wait till you get to the end, I say go for it now, what have you got to lose.:D

You can do it, I know you can.:yes

Sing with me girls....

We're just working on a scrap ghan

every-one in the house

being as quiet as a mouse

Dont you hear the hooks flying

making lots of squares

using up most of our yarn

Sing with me girls....

every-one in the house

making lots of squares

I love your songs :lol :lol

You got it :tup Oh wait. Who's gonna keep me from starting trouble :devil

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Shelly I will keep everyone in line. Im the only sane one here you know.:lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Sing with me girls....

every-one in the house

making lots of squares

Love the song, Wendy.

With Wendy and Cara in charge how can we not get into a ton of trouble. :lol :lol :lol

Good morning to all. It's sunny and beautiful here today. Little Miss Trouble is getting groomed so it is quiet in the house. I think Kim and I will go out for lunch today. I have to pick up some medicine so that's a fine excuse to get out. We might stop and look at yarn, too. Kim's so good with colors. I still haven't decided on what to tackle for the Crochet Games. I already have the pattern and yarn for the poncho, but the two quilt'ghans are calling me, too. For them I have to buy the yarn. Oh, dear. Decisions, decisions, decisions....

Good grief, Valerie. It's a wonder you're still able to function with that schedule.

Pickles, I sure hope the new formula works. It's heartbreaking when they cry like that and there is nothing you can do for them. :hug

Linda howdy doody, are you still deciding which ghan to do for the games. Have fun at the shops, hope you find the yarn you need for the ghans. Enjoy your lunch with Kim.

I think I need to go to bed now, its nearly midnight.

night all.

Hi everyone. Wow, it's taken me a long time to catch up on posts and I enjoyed everyone of them. :D

Tabby, it's so good to see you here...we miss you. :manyheart

Pickles, the baby is precious. :c9 I hope the new formula works. We went through that too and very quickly everything was okay with DD.

Wendy is definitely on a roll. :lol Love the poem/song!

Yesterday turned into a crazy day with no crochet time at all. No matter what happens today, I'm going to spend time with my hook. :hook

Mary, 4 solids for me for today again, please. :hook Good for you for sticking to your guns and :crocheting today.

Linda, enjoy your time out today.

I think we will be in trouble, Wendy is adding to her wheel. :devil Krystal, I will try to help you stick to your resolve. I have compromised, I am going to finish a scrap granny blanket I started a while ago. I did 5 granny squares for it today. :)

Hi Tracy~Wendy does keep things interesting. :devil 4 more squares recorded. :)

Great idea about the granny ghan. I've got so many partial skeins mainly from all the cuddle quilts...you've just given me another project to think about. :eek

Mary ~ 24 solids, 4 bi-colors, and 8 4-colors for me please. I should have another blocks worth of squares finished this afternoon, too.

Another 64 points for Linda. :hook You are in second place now!

I finally took time to read back through posts, instead of skimming. :blush

Valerie~I've thought about you and hoped you were okay...now we know you've been living at the store. ;) Take care and I hope you get some good help soon.

Tracy, yes you are officially on the list of troublemakers and enablers. :nbook:pencil :D

This morning, the posts make me laugh. :lol I love the song, Wendy. Unfortunately, it will be a while until I can work on the SUB, probably next week. :P

Valerie - Too bad that I live in California, I will be glad to work for you. :yes Glad that you will get a breather! :hug

Kim and I are home. We had a Golden Corral open here in Cumming recently and I had heard from friends that the food was really good. They were right! We had a delicious meal and had fun people watching, too. Kim ate a huge plate of food and then was ready for dessert. I started her with a brownie and banana bread. When I got mine her eyes went wide and she ending up eating the larger half of my piece of blueberry pie with ice cream. And then finished off a serving of bread pudding. I told her she had to be full as a tick and she just grinned. :D Back to crocheting for me.:hook

Morning everybody,

How is everyone today, glad you liked the song.

Tracy its great to see that your encouraging everyone to start new projects and add to their wips. Hows your granny ghan going, are you doing 6 inch squares and sewing them together?

Mary hows your granny ghan going.

Linda Im glad that you and Kim had a great lunch, cant believe how much desert Kim had. That would be me too, cant resist the deserts.

Mary 19 solids for me today.

Diane :hi

Tabby howdy doody, its great to see ya.:hug

My icecream container is slowly filling up with lots of different color saltines. Cant wait to start putting them together and see how it looks.

Well not sure what exactly did it, if it was a combination of the new formula, the new acid reflux medicine, or the nice warm bath I gave her but we slept last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:sleep:jumpyay:night:woo Thanks to everyone on the compliments and good wishes! Working on a few saltines today. Will see how far I get......:hook

And I love the song by the way! What encouragement to start another WIP! Just what I need! (yeah right!)

Thought I would share a funny story with you....the first night I started this quilt ghan my DH (who is not very happy about me starting another project...even got the "you better finish this" speech) said to me "Those look like saltine crackers!" I almost fell out of my chair laughing! I told him if you only knew!!! :lol

Well not sure what exactly did it, if it was a combination of the new formula, the new acid reflux medicine, or the nice warm bath I gave her but we slept last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:sleep:jumpyay:night:woo Thanks to everyone on the compliments and good wishes! Working on a few saltines today. Will see how far I get......:hook

And I love the song by the way! What encouragement to start another WIP! Just what I need! (yeah right!)

Thought I would share a funny story with you....the first night I started this quilt ghan my DH (who is not very happy about me starting another project...even got the "you better finish this" speech) said to me "Those look like saltine crackers!" I almost fell out of my chair laughing! I told him if you only knew!!! :lol

So glad you all had a good night! We'll hope for another one too. :sleep

I think maybe there's a crocheter hiding inside your DH! :crocheting

So glad you all had a good night! We'll hope for another one too. :sleep

I think maybe there's a crocheter hiding inside your DH! :crocheting

Yeah right! I don't think I could handle another person in my house with a crochet addiction like my own! Plus, it gives him and my dad something to talk about when mom and I are talking crochet! ("there she goes again!":ohdear)

Archived