Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

Howdy everyone

I just got the footy pillow off the line and it looks ok. So thats a relief. Its my day off today so I have taken the girls to school and now just put a load of washing on so now its time to hook away.

Sunny your making great progress on those saltines. I hope you got your gray yarn.

Linda the dachshund quilt would be great. Wow you have quite a lot of saltine projects on the go now.

Shelly Im glad your flowers are ok.

Tracy way to go with the saltines.

Krystal with your expertise in designing Im sure you could make a great saltine quilt.

Shelby you will love making the saltines, have fun with whatever design you choose.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shelby, please come and join us at the saltine roundup. Cara's patterns are so much fun to make. It always amazes me how pretty they turn out. Watching the pattern emerge is half the fun.

Very pretty, I likey. I want to do one in yellows or purples. Maybe both.

Hi ladies. :) Here is my progress so far... six out of fifteen rows. I'm using ILTY in Medium Blue, Soft Blue and White.

th_BlueGingham007.jpg

Ooh Mary I LIKE!! Pretty colors!

Just popping my head in to give a count of saltines for today :D

Krystal I got 19 solids today.

popping in to say i got my gray yarn - i was alittle worried because i thought it was "no dye lot' and it was :faint: so i was running around the store trying to match it up. hopfully i'll be able to find more. i was able to get 3 skeins though, but i've already almost used up the first one. 20 more solids for me. connecting them tonight during csi :D

Mary, your blue gingham is lovely. Great job!

Wendy, glad your footie pillow turned out okay after it's bath.

Sunny, congratulations on finding more gray. Do we get to see pictures soon?

Mary, your blue gingham is lovely. Great job!

Wendy, glad your footie pillow turned out okay after it's bath.

Sunny, congratulations on finding more gray. Do we get to see pictures soon?

i think i can break my rules and show a pic soon. ;)

Thanks to all of you for the compliments. :manyheart

Tracy, this is the second baby gingham...it probably just seems like more since that's about all I've done lately. :lol

Sunny ~ 9 rows! :cheer

Good morning ladies :yawn

Mary - Another great gingham! :clap

Sunny - Glad you found the grey.

Linda - You're so bad :lol Okay, I admit I'm bad about starting one even though I swore I'd get something else done first :lol

For some reason the idiots next door have decided to make a lot of racket first thing in the morning :irk BD can sleep through the noise. I can't.

I didn't get as many saltines done yesterday as I had hoped. Somehow we ended up painting the kitchen :blush But now it's the same buttery yellow as the rest of the house. I had it painted way too dark the first time.

But today my keester is staying right here on this couch with my hook :hook

Hi Cara, so glad you got your kitchen painted!

I'm off to finish gathering up things for DD's shrub beds...we definitely won't get this all done tomorrow. :lol We're calling this Phase I.

Have a great morning, all. :)

Well, DN had the day off today and he was bored so we went grocery shopping. That was painful. It was meat week :P But now we're good for a couple of weeks :D

Forgot about taking a photo of the current ghan. It's a masculine contemporary one for my BILs new house.

joel050208.jpg

Well, DN had the day off today and he was bored so we went grocery shopping. That was painful. It was meat week :P But now we're good for a couple of weeks :D

Forgot about taking a photo of the current ghan. It's a masculine contemporary one for my BILs new house.

joel050208.jpg

It's gorgeous, Cara! Definitely masculine and a great pattern. :hook DD and her DH have a wonderful old detached garage with a narrow room on the back...Her DH calls it his "someday man's room" ... maybe he needs his own man's room ghan. :D

Tomorrow is Phase I in the yard at DD's. So, because it was a picture-perfect day, I mowed the front and back, fertilized all my plants and now I am wondering if I'll have the energy for DD's yard. :lol

Oh! And I made more squares for the blue gingham this evening. :hook

12 more black/gold solids for me today - i had to watch the sharks game so i wasn't connecting. but i have all day sat. to do it and take pics! hope to have it up soon though. i forgot the cam has no more batteries so i have to charge it first. i'll keep you on the line till i get the pic up.

Cara, I like the manly ghan for BIL. It definitely looks like a guys ghan.

Mary, sounds like you have really been busy outside. Have fun at it today, too.

Sunny, can't wait to see the pics.

I forgot to take mine until it was too dark. I'll get some up today.

It's been nice getting to know John's parents better, but I have to admit it will be nice when the house gets back to normal.

Hay fever season is winding down, which is nice. Unfortunately, it means the stuff I'm allergic to is now in bloom. My head is stuffed up and feels the size of a beach ball. It usually only lasts 7 - 10 days so it should be getting better by the end of next week. :sick

Have a great day, everyone.

Hi ladies. :) Here is my progress so far... six out of fifteen rows. I'm using ILTY in Medium Blue, Soft Blue and White.

th_BlueGingham007.jpg

Beautiful. I love blue. :manyheart

joel050208.jpg

Ooooo, I love this one & the colors. It matches my LR perfectly. Awesome job! :clap

Archived