Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep a pretty good sized town :yes But if Tabby's area is anything like it was where we lived in New York (New Windsor) then all the villages are right up against each other. For example, the first place we lived there was in New Windsor but the house two doors down was in Cornwall. That took some getting used to. Once you leave Waco you have to drive 30 mins to get to another actual town.

Good morning ladies :flower

Thank you all for your kind words :hug

Wendy - Woo hoo! Making progress on that Amish :jumpyay Remember, never count the squares :lol

Mary - Have fun out today :hug

Gonna spend today making one more dishcloth and then on to the Big Top. Almost have one block done :yay Have yet more errands to do today. I'm gonna stop asking DH if he has anything he needs me to do :lol

Have a happy day everyone :manyheart

Boy,everyone went with color today ! Lookin good in here ladies !!!

You all keep up the good work . I am very anxious to get all the loose ends tied up on some of my projects. I have another goodie waiting in the wings, but NO WAY am I gonna start it now. I have to get some of these things cleared out of here before even thinking of doing another .

Boy,everyone went with color today ! Lookin good in here ladies !!!

You all keep up the good work . I am very anxious to get all the loose ends tied up on some of my projects. I have another goodie waiting in the wings, but NO WAY am I gonna start it now. I have to get some of these things cleared out of here before even thinking of doing another .

Whatcha gonna make next? Come on - you can tell - I promise I won't tell anyone:devil

Judy

Well, I was referring to another CAL idea, so what are YOU gonna make next, maybe that is a better question !!! :lol

That is, if you decide to join. I don't want anyone to feel they have to... Just if you want and it sounds like fun .

Gotta keep this one under wraps for awhile til I tone down a few of the sacks FULL of started projects I have .

Judy

Well, I was referring to another CAL idea, so what are YOU gonna make next, maybe that is a better question !!! :lol

That is, if you decide to join. I don't want anyone to feel they have to... Just if you want and it sounds like fun .

Gotta keep this one under wraps for awhile til I tone down a few of the sacks FULL of started projects I have .

HaHa, don't fall for it Judy. You know she has a bat wagging behind her back while she says that. :lol

Good afternoon, all. I started my day by taking my car to Meinke so they could run diagnostics on it and give me some idea of how much it will cost to fix it so that it can pass the emissions test. $900. :eek OUCH!! :eek :eek OWWWWWWW!!! :eek :eek :eek

Heather, I really like your tumbling penguin avatar.

Tabby, thanks for sharing the infomation on your home town. That's neat.

Cara, your Windwalker is stunning!! WOW!!! :yay:cheer:yay

Hi everyone. We got the initial plan of attack for DD's landscaping mapped out. We're going to work in stages, when we all have time and energy. :lol So this will be ongoing for a year or so, but DH and I are just crazy enough to think this is fun. ;) Their home is wonderful and about 90 years old with trees at least that old, but the yard has been terribly neglected.

Oh Linda, ouch is right! So sorry to hear about the car expense.:(

I'm cleaned up, laundry is in and I'm ready for some crochet time. :hook

Archived