Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

Mary and Cara- lucky you, with new babies coming into the picture in the future I don't see any more in our immediate family at this time and probably not for quite some time to come ,but in our extended family there are bound to be some new babies within a couple years. We have a large group of kids that are late teens, early 20's ,so it figures that they will all be having babies one of these days .

Cara- does this mean you will be designing some new baby quilt patterns ?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amanda - Oh he came out so CUTE!!!! Thanks for sharing :hug

Julie - But of course, there will be new baby quilts and hats and sweaters and shirts and....well you see where I'm going :D I only have the one niece (the mom-to-be) so I think she'll be thrilled with handmade goodies. She's always like everything I've made for her before :manyheart

Wendy - Nope, no printer yet. DH says we'll go this weekend. Just started Friday here. Hopefully tomorrow and he's talk color laser :xfin

Hi. I haven't been able to get back on until now...but I've made 12 more squares! :D

Great job!! :hug Others were having trouble earlier as well. Think it must've hit a glitch. Seems to run well now :yes

Amanda- He is coming out great!!

Here's mine. I hope to finish him next week.

My screen is all wonky on here today I don't know what the deal is.

th_crochet147.jpgclickable.

Yea Mary and Cara

Mine has been working slow here too . Kinda runs in fits and starts .

Wendy- I forgot to ask what is the difference between tennis and net ball ? I've never heard of that before .

Netball is similar to basketball but you are not allowed to run if you have the ball. The players have set areas they stay in and there is just one goalkeeper that shoots for a goal and one goal defense that tries to stop the goal at the other end.

Hello! I though you all were gonna think I disappeared because the site has been so sluggish for me that I haven't even bothered. Then today I couldn't get on at all for a couple hours. Posting anything is gard, it either takes forever to load or it times out before it loads. GRRRR. I'm trying it now so you all don't think i'm forgetting ya but if it doesn't work i'm NOT trying again & if it does then you'll be reading this shortly. :D

Well, as for me I took my nap late and then overslept :P That's the third time this week I didn't get up on time. Twice from a nap and once in the morning and made DH late for work :( Wonder why I'm so tired all of a sudden? Oh well, no biggie :D But yes, the site has been extremely sluggish :( They must be having problems with the new server. Hopefully they'll get it straight soon :yes

Hi Tabby, hopefully all the glitches are worked out! Missed "hearing" from you as much lately...we know it's end of the year stuff with 4 kiddos. ;) I hope you have some time for yourself this summer. :manyheart

OK gals, I know it's photo Friday, but I don't have any pics yet! However, I have picked out the colors for the Casablanca I will be making for my bed, and placed a HUGE order on Joanns this morning since the Caron pounders are only $4.99 and free shipping if you order over $35 - but they do get you with a handling charge :angry .

The colors will be espresso brown, lace, and either the sky blue or azure blue - I couldn't decide which shade, so I ordered enough in both blues!! :eek

So by the time I get this huge yarn shipment, I'll be ready to make some squares and get started, can't wait! :yay :yay :yarn

OK gals, I know it's photo Friday, but I don't have any pics yet! However, I have picked out the colors for the Casablanca I will be making for my bed, and placed a HUGE order on Joanns this morning since the Caron pounders are only $4.99 and free shipping if you order over $35 - but they do get you with a handling charge :angry .

I cannot believe they did that! I'd be ticked off, too. That's a sneaky thing to do. You're nicer than me :yes I probably would've sent an email throwing a fit :lol

Mary I agree, the colors Norma chose sound very pretty. I'm anxious to see the 2 blues to see which shades they are .

Yea, the site has been so slow today, I gave up about 10 times. I'd try to post and it'd sit here for 10 minutes then not post and I'd have to start all over again. I hope it's fixed now. It seems a little better tonite .

Well, gotta hit the sack I am beat.

Archived