Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Thank you both. My husband got me flowers and candy. :manyheart

Awww, so cute!

Pretty square! Happy Anniversary!

yay! You I believe are the first to post you received sooooooooo I believe I owe you another sqaure!!!!!!! yay!!!! Glad you like it, and happy 19th!!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wowww on those squares!.. Havent gotten any since that nice big purple one. (Not complaining though. DX) Its so hooot out right now.. and its the middle of the stinkin night! Been busy with helping with the cousin's wedding the closer it gets the crazier things seem. Its the 30th so ive got like.. a week n a halfish.. GAH.. it is supposed to rain this weekend though. Maybe that'll help.

Happy late anniversary Tina. Sorry I missed it. Was dealing with my own anniversary of a sorts and not a good one. Hope you had a good day.

Happy late anniversary tina! Hope you had a great one!!

How is everyone doing? Good I hope! :hugs for all!!!

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

:sun Well………. Its gonna be another hot one today! Please stay cool and safe everyone!! I am indoors for the day. I may go out and swim with the boys later… but we’re pretty much stayin’ inside. Today is our first day of going nowhere! The District Tournament is over for the Jr Legion team. It starts today for the Seniors. But Ken and I are done working! :whew

I get to spend the day crocheting all I want! :yay

Thank you ladies for all the prayers for the firefighters. I have no word yet on how they are … but I’ll keep you updated! We found out last night that the house that burned was a friends of my son Patrick. L I believe it’s a family of 5… parents and 3 girls. I may make a little something for the girls to comfort them during this loss.

I finished the dishcloths I was working on for my mom. From the 3 balls of cotton… I got 6 cloths… with just a touch of cotton left over. I may try to combine the three colors to see if I can get just one more cloth.

I am almost done with my friends gift for her and her daughter. :hook

I have 8 more squares and a border to do on the baby blanket that matches the SBT and that gift will be done too!

Sue………… thank you sweetie for the list! I will be getting a couple squares together today to mail out tomorrow! J

Oh Cindy………that is a lovely picture of all those beautiful squares and apparently your sweet baby likes those squares too!

Lovely square you received Tina!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!

Okay… need a coffee refill.

Catch up more later!

:heart

:mug

Here is a pic of all my squares so far. My baby was interested in all the pretty colors and squirmed over to investigate :heart

Such a cute baby!!! :manyheart The squares look great.

I got another square today. :eek From katyallen8090!! Thank you so much, Katy~ I love it! :clap And it came on mine & my husband's 19th wedding anniversary~ How cool is that? :D Thank you!

:hug

I love that square! Happy belated anniversary!!!!

no puffy's all week, my mailbox is so sad.......Im off to the pet store, (for cat food, not pets, lol) and will check when I return, could be he hasn't been here yet! Keeping my fingers crossed!! Will i also receive word via forum that someone I mailed to, has received their sqaure today!! That would be JUST as fabulous!

Gotta say, having a time with these larger sqaures, bout ready to throw in the towel, what s the problem you ask, well, using more than one color, they tend to get a bit tilted, now I know it's advised to turn every other row, or so, but i don't care for the looks of that much, i like a definate "right" and wrong side to the piece. Im thinking just doing all the 12 inches in solids people, unless I can get this right! lol Is everyone ok with that, is my question?????? ok, thanks!:think:yarn

Personally, I'm happy receiving any square. As long as it's made with love, there's place for it in my friendship 'ghan. :) Once I get done testing a pattern, I'm going to be working on squares again. Hopefully your lonely mailbox will have a square soon. :lol

Happy late anniversary Tina. Sorry I missed it. Was dealing with my own anniversary of a sorts and not a good one. Hope you had a good day.

:hug I have a big anniversary coming up in August. I'll continuing praying for you.

:sun Well………. Its gonna be another hot one today! Please stay cool and safe everyone!! I am indoors for the day. I may go out and swim with the boys later… but we’re pretty much stayin’ inside. Today is our first day of going nowhere! The District Tournament is over for the Jr Legion team. It starts today for the Seniors. But Ken and I are done working! :whew

Thank you ladies for all the prayers for the firefighters. I have no word yet on how they are … but I’ll keep you updated! We found out last night that the house that burned was a friends of my son Patrick. L I believe it’s a family of 5… parents and 3 girls. I may make a little something for the girls to comfort them during this loss.

I finished the dishcloths I was working on for my mom. From the 3 balls of cotton… I got 6 cloths… with just a touch of cotton left over. I may try to combine the three colors to see if I can get just one more cloth.

I have 8 more squares and a border to do on the baby blanket that matches the SBT and that gift will be done too!

Sue………… thank you sweetie for the list! I will be getting a couple squares together today to mail out tomorrow! J

Oh Cindy………that is a lovely picture of all those beautiful squares and apparently your sweet baby likes those squares too!

Catch up more later!

As usual, you are busy, busy! I can't wait to see the pics of the dishcloths. I love your photography and I especially love your crochet work.

Sue & CAL - I have all of the squares I need for my friendship 'ghan. Thanks to everyone that has sent them to me. :hug I'll still be here sending out squares though. I'm in the process of getting them all crocheted together. I'll be sure to post pictures when I'm done. :yes

I wanna see the dishcloths tooo. lol

Personally, I'm happy receiving any square. As long as it's made with love, there's place for it in my friendship 'ghan. :) Once I get done testing a pattern, I'm going to be working on squares again. Hopefully your lonely mailbox will have a square soon. :lol

:hug I have a big anniversary coming up in August. I'll continuing praying for you.

As usual, you are busy, busy! I can't wait to see the pics of the dishcloths. I love your photography and I especially love your crochet work.

Here is a pic of all my squares so far. My baby was interested in all the pretty colors and squirmed over to investigate :heart

:dreaming Those are so pretty!!

I got another square today. :eek From katyallen8090!! Thank you so much' date=' Katy~ I love it! :clap And it came on mine & my husband's 19th wedding anniversary~ How cool is that? :D Thank you!

:hug[/quote']

What a neato square!! :yes and Happy Late Anniversary!!

Sue & CAL - I have all of the squares I need for my friendship 'ghan. Thanks to everyone that has sent them to me. :hug I'll still be here sending out squares though. I'm in the process of getting them all crocheted together. I'll be sure to post pictures when I'm done. :yes

Wow! Can't imagine when I'll be through!! :lol Can't wait to see your 'ghan when it's done!!

hehehehe.... okay... here's a pic of the dishcloths I made for my mom.

I'll be giving them to her tomorrow night as we are going over there for a belated birthday dinner for me! :D

post-18634-135897679282_thumb.jpg

I'll be giving them to her tomorrow night as we are going over there for a belated birthday dinner for me! :D

[ATTACH]42488[/ATTACH]

Very Pretty. Can you share the patterns. I would love to try some.

Very Pretty. Can you share the patterns. I would love to try some.

The round ripple one is here on my blog.

the square one hasnt shown up on my blog yet! :hook

I think I'm missing some posts but is this right?

Nicole (nicolep), Joann (imanurse) and Susan (smith) all have enough squares?

Congrats guys! :yay

Tam, great dishcloths!

Nicole, thanks for the prayers. They're always put to good use and I'll be praying for you as well in the coming month. I know it's hard. :hugs

Tam, love the dishcloths! Thanks for the link to your pattern! Boy it sure is hot here today too! I'm staying indoors, but we only have a/c in the bedroom and DH is trying to catch some sleep for work tonight. UGH, I'm melting! :lol

Nicole, WooHoo! looking forward to seeing your ghan when it's put together!:cheer

:cheer

[ATTACH]42488[/ATTACH]

Very pretty!!

I think I'm missing some posts but is this right?

Nicole (nicolep), Joann (imanurse) and Susan (smith) all have enough squares?

Congrats guys! :yay

Did I miss Joann not needing more? Susan and Nicole I got. :think

:turtle:vheart

[ATTACH]42488[/ATTACH]

those sure are pretty! Love the colors too...

ANyone want a sneak peak at what I have so far, on my friendship ghan?? Ok, here's just a tiny portion of what it will be, anyone spot their sqaures in there, lol

[ATTACH]42493[/ATTACH]

I'm sorry, sopo. :hug :hug :hug :hug

Thanks again everyone for the anniversary wishes.

Tam, I love your dishcloths! I hope you have a nice birthday dinner. :manyheart And Happy Belated Birthday! :birthday

Happy late anniversary tina! Hope you had a great one!!

How is everyone doing? Good I hope! :hugs for all!!!

Catch up more later!

:dreaming Those are so pretty!!

What a neato square!! :yes and Happy Late Anniversary!!

Wow! Can't imagine when I'll be through!! :lol Can't wait to see your 'ghan when it's done!!

[ATTACH]42488[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]42488[/ATTACH]

Very nice!! And Happy Belated Birthday!!:cake

Those dishcloths are adorable Tam, and the same colors in my kitchen

[ATTACH]42488[/ATTACH]

Archived