Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

i also posted this in another thread, but just really really need you guys to pray for me.....

Lets just say I had a rough weekend and had to get a rx for something I can get over the counter , but cant afford the $50 to pay for it w/o ins. sooooo yeah....

But Im ok, no big issues other than that , So :hug to all of you and please keep some fingers and toes crossed for me that i dont end up with a bun in the oven..........

:hug

someone is getting demanding about people coming to visit her :hook lol

Getting? I'm always demanding! :lol

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kimgoodie, Thank you soooo much for the squares!! They are all so beautiful. I especially love the black/white ones. I've never seen mercerized cotton before and I LOVE it!!! Must find some now! I will try and post pics tomorrow but thank you so much. :hugs

The other two are for Lil Hippie. Im sorry shoulda told ya that. The colorful flower ones. You are very welcomed. I love that yarn now & I would have never bought it ...had it not been for you. Thanks

Kimgoodie

That's ok. I thought they might be. ;) She was with me when I got the package and she loved them! :manyheart She kept looking at them trying to figure out how they were made! :crocheting I don't think she had seen one like that before.

So, here are our gorgeous squares from Kim. Again, thanks so much! :hug

post-44513-135897634219_thumb.jpg

Pretty squares!!

Now I will be out of town from Sat-Mon (Busch Gardens YEA). So you all need to behave. ;) I promise to get back to making squares when I get home...or maybe I'll make some on the road???

Have fun Sue. I always take projects with me when we go on trips. It sure helps with long, boring car rides. The last time we went to North Dakota I got a ton of stuff done. :hook

Yep! Anyone heard how she is getting along?

:hug I'mmafreak....hang in there!

Finally finished my list!! The last four are going out tomorrow, I think. If I did forget/skip you please let me know and I will get one in the mail.

They just moved to Michigan, and I know DH and trying to find a job there. She did mention visiting Ohio soon and I'm excited! I miss her and her family dearly

OOOPS! Sorry Melissa, you are not the one who is moving....glad you are doing well though! LOL! Chalk it up to lots of cold medicine.....

LOL all good. Erin is a very good friend of mine so it probably isn't hard to mix us up. :lol

The other two are for Lil Hippie. Im sorry shoulda told ya that. The colorful flower ones. You are very welcomed. I love that yarn now & I would have never bought it ...had it not been for you. Thanks

Kimgoodie

thank you so much for the squares! i'm really amazed by the pattern of both of them. lol i was really excited when mom told me they were mine. :jumpyaythank you again!!

Thank you Kim (I think it was Kim?) for the two squares you sent! They are both beautiful! My sister almost stole one because she liked it so much!

That's ok. I thought they might be. ;) She was with me when I got the package and she loved them! :manyheart She kept looking at them trying to figure out how they were made! :crocheting I don't think she had seen one like that before.

So, here are our gorgeous squares from Kim. Again, thanks so much! :hug

Beautiful squares!

Pretty squares!!

Now I will be out of town from Sat-Mon (Busch Gardens YEA). So you all need to behave. ;) I promise to get back to making squares when I get home...or maybe I'll make some on the road???

Is she gone yet :devil

They just moved to Michigan, and I know DH and trying to find a job there. She did mention visiting Ohio soon and I'm excited! I miss her and her family dearly

:hug:hugIt's so hard when good friends have to move away.

Is she gone yet :devil

No I'm not! :tryme

Busy busy busy at work. 3 loggerheads and 1 green came in the last 2 days. I spent 2 hours scrapping barnicles off the loggerheads. We have to take them off for x-rays (they show up like bone). My knuckles are torn to shreds.

Busy busy busy at work. 3 loggerheads and 1 green came in the last 2 days. I spent 2 hours scrapping barnicles off the loggerheads. We have to take them off for x-rays (they show up like bone). My knuckles are torn to shreds.

Ah, poor Sue. It does sound like you could use a break.:hug Forget about the homework and take lots of:photo I mailed your March package today so you might have:mail by the time you get back.

:rofl

So sorry about your knuckles. At least it was for a good cause. :)

:rofl

So sorry about your knuckles. At least it was for a good cause. :)

It keeps getting busier. We got 2 more turtles in yesterday and I got called in early. Going in early again today for 2 more. We're out of tanks! 19 sea turtles total with 9 coming in the last 4 days. :eek So much for my knuckles healing up. :lol

Ah, poor Sue. It does sound like you could use a break.:hug Forget about the homework and take lots of:photo I mailed your March package today so you might have:mail by the time you get back.

WOO HOO! Mom will be thrilled. You spoil us something awful. :hug

Archived