Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
List is updated. Anyone needing a new one let me know. :)

:turtle:vheart

I could really use a new one! I have been a terrible slacker lately!:( Just feel like I never have enough time to get everything done. Really need to get my rear in gear!

I could really use a new one! I have been a terrible slacker lately!:( Just feel like I never have enough time to get everything done. Really need to get my rear in gear!

Sent! :)

Just popping in quick before I collapse into bed. :night Midnights are wearing me out, and I have yet to even start working on homework and classes started almost 3 weeks ago. but, I have a job, an as of tomorrow :eek I get a 12% pay raise since we are going to be getting more complex patients soon. I am way excited.

I hope to be caught up and back to making squares soon.:crocheting have a great day everyone, I am going to bed.

Just popping in quick before I collapse into bed. :night Midnights are wearing me out, and I have yet to even start working on homework and classes started almost 3 weeks ago. but, I have a job, an as of tomorrow :eek I get a 12% pay raise since we are going to be getting more complex patients soon. I am way excited.

I hope to be caught up and back to making squares soon.:crocheting have a great day everyone, I am going to bed.

:cheer on the raise. :( on being so worn out! :hug

Hi, I would love to join. I have pm'ed my info to Sue.

Thanks.

Got it and you've been added! :)

:waving

:waving

hi, for my friendship-ghan i'm looking for bright colours. for more a psychedelic look. 6" or 8" would be fine, and it can be made out of any yarn. :D

Welcome Brit! I need your real last name. :)

Sue could I get a new list, need to get started again

Thanks

When I get lil_hippie's last name I will send it to you! :)

Sue could I get a new list, need to get started again

Thanks

Sent! :)

i sent u a email, let me know if it didn't come through. =)

Got it and sent you one. :)

I just spent 6 hours! YES 6 HOURS! On algebra homework that is due in 2 days and I didn't realize I had until last night. So to relax my brain I think its time to make some squares. I mailed somethings out this morning and got $1 stamps so I can mail them right from my mailbox! :)

Couple of questions. When it says solids, does that mean they want the square to be one solid color or just no variegates? Or can it be more than one color, just solid color yarns?

Also, so we weave ends in? Sorry but totally new to this. :)

thanks

eta: 6 hours on algebra??? you poor girl! you definitely need something to relax. :)

Couple of questions. When it says solids, does that mean they want the square to be one solid color or just no variegates? Or can it be more than one color, just solid color yarns?

thanks

eta: 6 hours on algebra??? you poor girl! you definitely need something to relax. :)

If someone has specified solid, that usually means just a solid single color square :)

Welcome to all the new folks - I think you'll enjoy it here!!!

Sue....SIX hours? Holy moly. That is a LOT of patience for algebra :D

So is it just me or is the crud going around again for anyone else? Around here it seems to be a stomach bug this time. DD#1 has a ton of classmates with it, and I'm just kind of waiting to see how long it takes before she comes home with it. bleh.

If someone has specified solid, that usually means just a solid single color square :)

So is it just me or is the crud going around again for anyone else? Around here it seems to be a stomach bug this time. DD#1 has a ton of classmates with it, and I'm just kind of waiting to see how long it takes before she comes home with it. bleh.

Okay, good to know. I think I said solid on my squares and I just meant, like solid black, solid white, solid gray or any combination of those together or variegated. (I used to be blond.) :P

Thanks for the welcome. :) And luckily, haven't got the stomach bug yet. Hope it stays away and hope your dd doesn't catch it.

I have 2 squares going out today! :cheer

thanks

Yes, weave in ends. You wouldn't want to get a bunch of squares you need to edge and put together, plus weave in ends. ;)

2 hours doing Algebra, you deserve to do whatever you want. I never thought of getting $1.00 stamps. Thanks Sue

Hope everyone has a great day tommorow. Good night

Kimgoodie

Not 2, 6 hours. I had to read the chapter, then do the practice, then go on the website and do the homework. But I'd rather do that then the 4-500 word essay I have to do. I hate writing.

I haven't been out of the house much with dh out of town. I'm enjoying my quiet time. ;)

I know it sounds weird since I am going to be moving shortly but could I also get an updated list too please Sue?

Appropriate for you since you're weird. :lol

I just spent 6 hours! YES 6 HOURS! On algebra homework that is due in 2 days and I didn't realize I had until last night. So to relax my brain I think its time to make some squares. I mailed somethings out this morning and got $1 stamps so I can mail them right from my mailbox! :)

You poor thing! I'm allergic to math...which is why I have a degree in English. :D

$1 stamps is a great idea! I usually can get in and out at the post office quickly if I use the automated postage machine, but if I have to wait in line, yuck!

The stomach flu ran rampant through my house last month...I can honestly say I've never felt that bad before. Pretty sure I'd rather break a bone than throw up ever again...

Archived