Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

I know its a busy time of year, but I just got an e-mail from kbear. Her husband passed away during the night and I want to make her a comfortghan. Can anyone help? I don't want to post in the comfortghan section since I want it to be a surprise.

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know its a busy time of year, but I just got an e-mail from kbear. Her husband passed away during the night and I want to make her a comfortghan. Can anyone help? I don't want to post in the comfortghan section since I want it to be a surprise.

Colors, size, pattern?????

I think I am interested in doing this! how many squares a week did you have to make? How do we know whom we are sending to?

As far as my preferences, I am thinking 10" squares. Nothing lacy but as far as the square pattern, that doesnt matter. I want to make a hodgepodge blanket.

I think I am interested in doing this! how many squares a week did you have to make? How do we know whom we are sending to?

As far as my preferences, I am thinking 10" squares. Nothing lacy but as far as the square pattern, that doesnt matter. I want to make a hodgepodge blanket.

PM TurtleLvr the info concerning the squares you want to collect (size, type of yarn---acrylic as in RHSS or cotton, color preference if any) along with your mailing information. You can check the first page post #1 of this thread to see what everyone is requesting. You can make as many or as few squares as you wish (no quotas) and you choose who you want to make squares for. You can post a request here for an updated list or PM TurtleLvr or Darah for a mailing list.

Welcome! I think you'll love it here :)

Like bgs said, there's no set amount of squares to make or any timeframe. Just make them at your leisure and send them out to whomever you choose on the list.

I'll gladly make up a square for kbear, too...just let me know what type of squares you want, Sue.

Okay, so.....I GOT MY SWAP PACKAGE!

Everything in it is freaking ADORABLE. I've had to beat my two kids off with a stick to keep them from the stuffies that were in there. :lol

And now it's time to show off the goodies! The big turtle I named Eddie. He's hanging out next to me, keeping me company while I work. The little keychain guy has no name yet, but I better superglue him to my keys so my 8-year-old doesn't steal it LOL! I think I'll have to make her a couple for her stocking...

Thank you thank you thank you, Sue!!!! :c9:manyheart:yay:hook

Check out my loot!

post-41554-135897603615_thumb.jpg

post-41554-13589760362_thumb.jpg

post-41554-135897603623_thumb.jpg

Of course! Just let me know the details.

Same questions as the rest of the group Sue. Color, size

Colors, size, pattern?????

I have no problems making a few squares too! What sizes do you need and is there a specific color or pattern?

ditto

I'll gladly make up a square for kbear, too...just let me know what type of squares you want, Sue.

Of course! Just let me know the details.

Same questions as the rest of the group Sue. Color, size

Size: 12". Pattern: Kaliedoscope Blossom. Color: any, just no neons or pastels.

Thanks ladies! Kim and I have become really good friends. I wish I was in NC with her to help her through it all. :hug

BTW, if anyone would like to send her a card or something I have her address. She loves teddy bears.

PM TurtleLvr the info concerning the squares you want to collect (size, type of yarn---acrylic as in RHSS or cotton, color preference if any) along with your mailing information. You can check the first page post #1 of this thread to see what everyone is requesting. You can make as many or as few squares as you wish (no quotas) and you choose who you want to make squares for. You can post a request here for an updated list or PM TurtleLvr or Darah for a mailing list.

Yeah, what Brenda said. :lol

Everything in it is freaking ADORABLE. I've had to beat my two kids off with a stick to keep them from the stuffies that were in there. :lol

And now it's time to show off the goodies! The big turtle I named Eddie. He's hanging out next to me, keeping me company while I work. The little keychain guy has no name yet, but I better superglue him to my keys so my 8-year-old doesn't steal it LOL! I think I'll have to make her a couple for her stocking...

Check out my loot!

WOO HOO! I'm glad you like it all! My Mom made the photo album. :)

Check out my loot!

What a great package! Sue...where did you get the stocking pattern?! I must make one of those :yes

I will probably be off the board for a couple days since I have my surgery (wisdom teeth) tomorrow. So if anyone needs an updated address list, PM Darah. If you need the PDF copy let her know (I sent her both of the most up to date lists).

As for the swap, PM Darah with DC #'s or if you're going to be late in sending out your package (with a reason why).

Archived